rolo1

Aug 4, 2023
It's more a case of space. In game there is 2 kids rooms that are filled with all 10 of Victoria's kids. While the smaller spare room can be used for the Niece, once shes pregnant their isnt space for her or her kids. Victoria isnt mad at her Niece in this scenery, shes pissed at MC for crossing this line (fucking the village girls is fine but her niece? That's family), so the Niece is treated more like a victim of her horny uncle.

The niece is less "kicked out" & more a practical reaction to the lack of space & if her brother (hyperthetically) came round it would be hard to explain. So she wants MC to find her a place to stay. I would imagine she is not happy about the Temple, but Niece would say she wants to stay there & convince Victoria to let her (let's be honest, issues are resolved pretty easily in this game :ROFLMAO:).

The Brownie/Hobb being a goblin-mouse old man thing would fill the role of babysitter/housekeeper (staying in the spare room) & MC ain't fucking it.
-I imagine it looking like a cross between Dobby (Harry Potter) & Thimbletack (Spiderwick).

They are just an excuse. The plot happens away from the city so we dont interact with them. We have had a Thug based plotline already, let's not re-hash that so soon lol.
will be fine if niece during corruption process get introduced with stallion samson as well.

• Angry
Reactions: another___account

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The niece is less "kicked out" & more a practical reaction to the lack of space & if her brother (hyperthetically) came round it would be hard to explain. So she wants MC to find her a place to stay. I would imagine she is not happy about the Temple, but Niece would say she wants to stay there & convince Victoria to let her (let's be honest, issues are resolved pretty easily in this game :ROFLMAO:).
why even remove her from town...I have a few ideas...
& MC ain't fucking it.
are you sure about that?
They are just an excuse. The plot happens away from the city so we dont interact with them. We have had a Thug based plotline already, let's not re-hash that so soon lol.
It doesn't have to be thugs, they could be baron's men.. after all saving damsels in distress is a recurring theme in this game

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
will be fine if niece during corruption process get introduced with stallion samson as well.
Additional bestiality content is essentially guaranteed NOT to be added, due to Patreon rules. Same for incest.

Patreon requires all "official" builds offered through other channels like his SubscribeStar be identical to what you can get through Patreon. So, Spicy and Gnomes mods are not offered through those channels.

SS doesn't have the same restrictions as Patreon but switching entirely to SS is not viable...he's had a SS account for months now and only about 50 people use it compared to something like 2k+ on Patreon. He cannot afford to make PQ without the Patreon supporters, and that's how we have the current setup for supporters.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest idea: " Victoria's brother:
difficulty:medium

description: Victoria got a letter from her brother, he says he'll come to visit his sister ad daughter. Victoria suggests you pick him uo in Greyport and befriend him before he finds out about "Niece" being pregnant. You find Victor at the moist maiden and you find out he's a seasoned dragon slayer. Get him drunpk so he doesn't notice Vixenatrix's lair and arive in werwood and introduce him to the locals so he'll hear what a great guy you are.

objectives:
- find Victor in the moist maiden
- get him drunk
- talk to the locals in weirwood.

rewards: a new friend ( peacefull resolution of the dragon slayer problem)

Quest idea " save your balls"
dificulty: hard

description: It didn't go as planned.. Victor put two and two together and dedued you have an affair with most of the women in weirwood.. Rosy's affectonate greeting didn't help. When he found out you knoced up his daughter he thretned to chop your balls and if it wasn't for " Niece" stepping between you two, it would've been the end of your sexlife. You had to hide in the forest. wait a day for Victoria and "Niece" to calm him down - they faill- and return to weirwood.Victor was waiting for you. defend yourself!

objectives
- go with Victor to the mayor'd mansion.
- go to the goblin forest
- wait one day
- return to weirwood.
- defend yourself (unwinnable fight, ends when you deal over 100 damage)

rewards:
- a wedding

quest idea: " crossbow wedding"
difficulty: medium

description: Victoor gave you a choice, you can either marry his sister or his daughter or get shot with a crossbow. You made your choice. Married life it is. It's time to prepare for the wedding. Buy appropriate clothes fromEdgar, ask Rosy to bake the cake, buy tables and chair from Marcus and invite the villagers. You'll also need to provide boars for the feast. Victor will help you on the hunt. after all he doesn't want you to flee... When everything is ready show yorself in the town's square for the ceremony.

objectives:
- make your choice
- buy clothes from Edgar
- order a cake
- buy furniture
- hunt 3 boars
- set everything in the town's square
- attend your wedding

rewards:
- you survived, enjoy your wedding night

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
It doesn't have to be thugs, they could be baron's men
Or her winding up in a brothel. The owner helped her (or Victoria's brother) out of a jam and now wants repayment...they aren't likely to have the cash and she could earn a pretty penny...

(Plot twist: the owner isn't really a bad sort, just ruthless, and doesn't hold it over them once repaid. Could be a way to introduce a brothel in Greyport.)

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
damn alwys having issues; now for some rreason the familiar is not giving birth, ive tried to pass a more than a week and still doesnt give birth

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
It's more a case of space. In game there is 2 kids rooms that are filled with all 10 of Victoria's kids. While the smaller spare room can be used for the Niece, once shes pregnant their isnt space for her or her kids. Victoria isnt mad at her Niece in this scenery, shes pissed at MC for crossing this line (fucking the village girls is fine but her niece? That's family), so the Niece is treated more like a victim of her horny uncle.

The Brownie/Hobb being a goblin-mouse old man thing would fill the role of babysitter/housekeeper (staying in the spare room) & MC ain't fucking it.
-I imagine it looking like a cross between Dobby (Harry Potter) & Thimbletack (Spiderwick).

As you write, problems are easily solved in the game. Victoria's children could disappear after 5 podor, which would free up the second children's room. Or Marcus could add something. There are too many high-rise buildings in the city and the town hall doesn't look so grand anymore. It would be time for a renovation.

Plus, two girls in one house, that's a great opportunity for a threesome

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest idea: " Victoria's brother:
difficulty:medium

description: Victoria got a letter from her brother, he says he'll come to visit his sister ad daughter. Victoria suggests you pick him uo in Greyport and befriend him before he finds out about "Niece" being pregnant. You find Victor at the moist maiden and you find out he's a seasoned dragon slayer. Get him drunpk so he doesn't notice Vixenatrix's lair and arive in werwood and introduce him to the locals so he'll hear what a great guy you are.

objectives:
- find Victor in the moist maiden
- get him drunk
- talk to the locals in weirwood.

rewards: a new friend ( peacefull resolution of the dragon slayer problem)

Doesn't this kind of imply that MC has to either 1) Be doing the Vix questline which cant be finished until you resolve this or 2) Just forgo the Vix questline? I think I would prefer the Vix storyline to be more isolated in nature so it doesn't encroach too much on other questlines (mabey used to introduce Baron & Cath but that's it).

Quest idea " save your balls"
dificulty: hard

description: It didn't go as planned.. Victor put two and two together and dedued you have an affair with most of the women in weirwood.. Rosy's affectonate greeting didn't help. When he found out you knoced up his daughter he thretned to chop your balls and if it wasn't for " Niece" stepping between you two, it would've been the end of your sexlife. You had to hide in the forest. wait a day for Victoria and "Niece" to calm him down - they faill- and return to weirwood.Victor was waiting for you. defend yourself!

objectives
- go with Victor to the mayor'd mansion.
- go to the goblin forest
- wait one day
- return to weirwood.
- defend yourself (unwinnable fight, ends when you deal over 100 damage)

rewards:
- a wedding

quest idea: " crossbow wedding"
difficulty: medium

description: Victoor gave you a choice, you can either marry his sister or his daughter or get shot with a crossbow. You made your choice. Married life it is. It's time to prepare for the wedding. Buy appropriate clothes fromEdgar, ask Rosy to bake the cake, buy tables and chair from Marcus and invite the villagers. You'll also need to provide boars for the feast. Victor will help you on the hunt. after all he doesn't want you to flee... When everything is ready show yorself in the town's square for the ceremony.

objectives:
- make your choice
- buy clothes from Edgar
- order a cake
- buy furniture
- hunt 3 boars
- set everything in the town's square
- attend your wedding

rewards:
- you survived, enjoy your wedding night
A massive wedding in the town would just be a massive flag satlying to all the girls "what you may have expected is true! I'm cheating on most of you but this is the one I'm marrying!"... I'm not sure Rosy would be happy making a wedding cake for her BF to marry ANOTHER girl. Also it feels alot like the whole Gabriel issue except less time befriending the guy & way more drama.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As you write, problems are easily solved in the game. Victoria's children could disappear after 5 podor, which would free up the second children's room. Or Marcus could add something. There are too many high-rise buildings in the city and the town hall doesn't look so grand anymore. It would be time for a renovation.

Plus, two girls in one house, that's a great opportunity for a threesome
I agree but adding an extension to the mansion feels messy to me. It's already one of the bigger home in Weirdwood. Also I like that Victoria has 10 kid, why make 5 disappear for a hypothetical character? That would annoy me cos I kinda take a lil pride in having all the kids running around (I'm a bit of a completionist with this kind of stuff so it feels like I'm winning lol).

Also just cos she isnt staying AT Victoria's dosent mean she cant visit, like Luthien can be found on her ship or at the house. Mabey Niece lives at the Temple but visits her aunt &, like with Luthien & Liandra, we could have a threesome if both are horny when she visits?

I'm also just looking to fill the last 2 rooms in the Temple. Everyone ones to get 2 pets to fill the dungeon cells. I want to fill the Temple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I agree but adding an extension to the mansion feels messy to me. It's already one of the bigger home in Weirdwood. Also I like that Victoria has 10 kid, why make 5 disappear for a hypothetical character? That would annoy me cos I kinda take a lil pride in having all the kids running around (I'm a bit of a completionist with this kind of stuff so it feels like I'm winning lol).

Also just cos she isnt staying AT Victoria's dosent mean she cant visit, like Luthien can be found on her ship or at the house. Mabey Niece lives at the Temple but visits her aunt &, like with Luthien & Liandra, we could have a threesome if both are horny when she visits?

I'm also just looking to fill the last 2 rooms in the Temple. Everyone ones to get 2 pets to fill the dungeon cells. I want to fill the Temple.
Almost all girls have 6 children, then they start disappearing. 5 for Viktoria is no longer such a difference to me.
I just think that the family should be together, especially if the girls have been separated for a long time.
And I would just put someone else in the temple

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Doesn't this kind of imply that MC has to either 1) Be doing the Vix questline which cant be finished until you resolve this or 2) Just forgo the Vix questline? I think I would prefer the Vix storyline to be more isolated in nature so it doesn't encroach too much on other questlines (mabey used to introduce Baron & Cath but that's it).
the vix parts would only show up if you were on her path
A massive wedding in the town would just be a massive flag satlying to all the girls "what you may have expected is true! I'm cheating on most of you but this is the one I'm marrying!"... I'm not sure Rosy would be happy making a wedding cake for her BF to marry ANOTHER girl. Also it feels alot like the whole Gabriel issue except less time befriending the guy & way more drama.
the plottwist would be that all the girls living in weirwood would show up in bridal outfits demanding MC marries them, and the cake would have laxative in it, so unless MC married Rosy, the guests would have a shitty day.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
FunFuntomes you keep writing quests where the rewards are that you get to keep the stuff you already have and stuff you don't want (stuff I don't want anyway), honestly a wedding is something that happens when you failed to run fast enough :p

I get you want to keep it "interesting", but dude!!!!!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
FunFuntomes you keep writing quests where the rewards are that you get to keep the stuff you already have and stuff you don't want (stuff I don't want anyway), honestly a wedding is something that happens when you failed to run fast enough :p

I get you want to keep it "interesting", but dude!!!!!
quest idea: " the burning mill"
Difficulty: Hard

description: a bunch of orcs attacked the town and burned down the mill.. The miller and his daughter died iin the process. His wife offered everything she has as reward to anyone that would avenge them. follow the tracks and slay the orc chieftain. negoiate the reward with "Mrs Milller". Bring her flowers and wine.

objectives:
- slay the orcs around the mill
-follow the tracks
-slay the orc chieftain and bring his head to "Mrs Miller"
- "negotiate" your reward
- bring her wine and flowers

rewards:
- a warm bed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
quest idea: " the burning mill"
Difficulty: Hard

description: a bunch of orcs attacked the town and burned down the mill.. The miller and his daughter died iin the process. His wife offered everything she has as reward to anyone that would avenge them. follow the tracks and slay the orc chieftain. negoiate the reward with "Mrs Milller". Bring her flowers and wine.

objectives:
- slay the orcs around the mill
-follow the tracks
-slay the orc chieftain and bring his head to "Mrs Miller"
- "negotiate" your reward
- bring her wine and flowers

rewards:
- a warm bed
A warm Mrs Miller would be better than a warm bed.... & Keep Mr Miller alive (it's more fun when there is someone to cuck)... Why kill the Daughter when she is soo close to being legal :p... I'm not keen of flowers & wine, Aphrodisiac and lube is better... but other than that (y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
who do you think keeps the bed warm?
I choose not to make assumptions. Most likely the Dog is the one who keeps the beds warm in most houses :p
we already have that with Tom
Can't have too many cucks, besides there are different flavours... With Tom, you want to fuck his wife while he watches powerless.... maybe make him wear full sissy dress while he does (maybe even have him "prepare" her for you, making him think about everything that is about to happen and let him see how excited she is about the upcoming event)

Mr Miller by contrast would be fun to play hide and seek with. Have lots of near misses where he almost catches you fucking his wife. (have her daughter almost catch you too)... maybe we can have her ask her daddy about all these weird noises she keeps hearing a random points in the day... maybe there is a ghost????:eek: (eventually the MC can show her first hand when she is legal).

Addendum: It would be fun if the MC was called in to deal with the ghost!!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes