Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
oh fuck i now know why its so broken, i installed the gallery/cheat mod, that shit broke my game cuz its outdated, i had the idea to unpack a virgin game again and transfer the save files but when i tried to play it gave me an error, and then looked at the data "map" files, the gallery mod has map168 while the virgin game doesn't

im cooked :D
What's the problem? I replayed this game from scratch a dozen times because I'm loving it...

btw, check what I've just wrote above.

221yeahh

May 31, 2024
I am new to rpgm games can someone explain to me how to export my saves from them to use it on a later update. How to add a new update to a previous one? And finally, how can i apply differents patches and what does it exactly add in the game? Thank you very much in advance for your kind replies and hope that you guys can understand why i need help rn.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I am new to rpgm games can someone explain to me how to export my saves from them to use it on a later update. How to add a new update to a previous one? And finally, how can i apply differents patches and what does it exactly add in the game? Thank you very much in advance for your kind replies and hope that you guys can understand why i need help rn.
There is a folder called saves in the www folder. You have to manually copy and paste that folder into the new version of the game.

The patches are to readd the incest scenes that got removed from the game due to patreon censorship. It's impossible to romance certain characters without that patch. Since unlike most incest games they're still your family with or without the patch.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The "save" folder is the one you want to back up. Delete the game if you want, but keep the save folder. Use this save folder for newer version.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi there!

Here is a small update for Peasant's Quest. It doesn't add any new quests compared to 3.51, but it does add some new features/changes/content.

New/Changed
  • Refurbished an existing scene for Victoria with new animations and images, it now also has a pregnant version. It can be triggered when she is about to go to bed (see walkthrough file in game folder for more info).​
  • Added scenes for two more characters for LOCO's sexbench​
  • Added a completely new crafting menu for potions, perfumes, food, etc. You should now be able to easily batch create items.​
  • Minor bugfixes and other changes.​

As usual you can transfer your old saves to the new version by copying the "save" folder (look under the "www" folder) from the old game to the new.

Last Update.

Like always, tinker asked for 48-72 delay for the update here.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
If you're asking if ED is on the bench I would assume she & BB would be the girls added. So that would be a yes...
ED is by far the most logical other girl for the bench. BB on the bench was a sneak peek pic and I just don't see Venomina giving it a try. It's mostly a rhetorical question to get the topic posted here.

Though some people still won't think about Spicy needing an update as well, skip getting the new Spicy, and complain ED+bench is bugged... :sneaky:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ED is by far the most logical other girl for the bench. BB on the bench was a sneak peek pic and I just don't see Venomina giving it a try. It's mostly a rhetorical question to get the topic posted here.

Though some people still won't think about Spicy needing an update as well, skip getting the new Spicy, and complain ED+bench is bugged... :sneaky:
I mean it's been a while since we have all had a drink to it...

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes