Jun 17, 2017
I need help regarding beth, i finished the temple quest along with orc stronghold, mia is grounded, erevi has given birth and i can still not ask beth out even though her father is chilling outside the temple

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
But this does not happen. 8(
I slept a day (nothing happened), a week (nothing), only the GUARD comes...
P.S. I bought the drug cart from Marcus. I’ve even completed the quest with the family (on the farm), saw the ghost (the mother), even Oksana is already in the cathedral, but it seems like there's a problem with VICTORIA. I added the potion to the food, I know she’s supposed to come (after which the SON or whoever he is should appear), the one who wants to become the MAYOR. In the end, the hero is supposed to become the mayor (the whole village will support him). I played this long ago and didn’t have this problem before. It's as if something broke in version 355 (I restarted the game).
Here’s my save file in the HOUSE, please take a look and tell me what I’m doing wrong 8(
I see nothing wrong with your save #5. The MC go down stair and Vickie knocking on the door. The quest line continue as normal. Next thing is to sneak into her room, apply some moon flower pollen to her drink, then hide next to her bed. Have sex then ask what about us. That will trigger the next quest.

Do you have any mod? Beside the Spicy and Gnome.

sabmackr

Feb 25, 2024
The latest version 3.55 is missing scenes - the pics are not to be found in the img/pictures folder.

Yes, I tried both the mega and GoFile uploads.

So far, the GoblinDaughter (Woods) and the new scene with the dark elf's and the MC's daughter in the dungeon are missing.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The latest version 3.55 is missing scenes - the pics are not to be found in the img/pictures folder.

So far, the GoblinDaughter (Woods) and the new scene with the dark elf's and the MC's daughter in the dungeon are missing.
Did you update the spicy mod to version 1.1?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

The mod is no longer just a text file that turns off censorship (which worked with all versions, no updates needed).
Now the mod actually has the img and movie files (which were removed from the game).
So, anytime there's new content for ED, GD or Qetesh you need to update the 'Spicy' mod as well.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
If someone needs it, here's the walkthrough till version 3.55 United
Thank you!!
Before I even opened that I knew it was a good idea and was mad at myself for not coming to that same conclusion on my own. :WeSmart:
So much easier to search through them when they're all in one document, instead of clicking through a dozen tabs trying to find the right one.

M3ntir Since you're the one that seems to be Tinkers 'point man' on F95... Maybe suggest to Tink combining the WTs into a single doc and just added to it each update, instead of adding a new WT doc each update.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you!!
Before I even opened that I knew it was a good idea and was mad at myself for not coming to that same conclusion on my own. :WeSmart:
So much easier to search through them when they're all in one document, instead of clicking through a dozen tabs trying to find the right one.

M3ntir Since you're the one that seems to be Tinkers 'point man' on F95... Maybe suggest to Tink combining the WTs into a single doc and just added to it each update, instead of adding a new WT doc each update.
I believe there is a fan making a full remake of the WT as the early stuff is a bit confusing/outdated but there hasn't been any update on that as far as I am aware.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I agree that some games are for futa & gay. Some games are a managerie of fetishes & then you have games that are more "vanilla" in their target audience.

It is frustrating when Dev feel pressured into adding that content to their games when it's not the direction of the game (if that makes sense) but the futa content in question this time was a joke by FunFuntomes to joke about all the people begging for "Mrs. Miller" to be added to the game. Is it childish. Yes. Is it funny to read. Yes.
That is understandable but there is also a fine line between giving the fans what they want and carrying on with one's own vision on a game. I see the best way to do so is to have both interests align, the dev makes something they love and the fans love it as well, ofc there should be room for change and deviations. Then again, there are also times where the dev's vision is crap and need fan input to keep him both on track and prove.

I find it silly and disrespectful to see people making demands to make the game what they want and Tinkerer as been making this game for 7 years and if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone have the save file for the dragon quest when we first meet that dragon lady in the cave. I had to reinstall windows and lost my saves (totally forgot I had a game like this :-:). I know I should search but couldn't find it would appreciate if someone has it!!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you!!

i always upload the WT's in the same topic so they easy found but yes a fan is working on re-making the WT in general. with more information but the dude is burried in his own work atm, as far as i know he is bit upset aswell that its not done yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluees
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes