GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think most active voters have voted so doubt the outcome will change. dont have a subbed Subcriberstar account so dont know what the vote there is, but with 54 active subscribers it will not change much even all went to the Madame for their vote.
So are we getting both eventually?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Bug fix 3.55
Bug fix 9th October for version 3.55
If you can't make improved sunscreen lotion ry adding this file to the www\data\ folder. Overwrite the old file
The Comon event.rar
New bug found and updated the file.

also added to the Modlist in my signature.

Last edited:

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
Skipped two versions, still no new content for my favorite girl in the game the Succubus Daughter?
She just says "no" installed the spicy and gnome patch.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Skipped two versions, still no new content for my favorite girl in the game the Succubus Daughter?
She just says "no" installed the spicy and gnome patch.
If shes pregnant & you havent unlocked her dungeon fem-dom Phase or bought the Sex Bwnch then she wont fuck while preg

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Bearer of Good News Quest seems to be bugged? I find Gabriel in the inn with two ruffians but nothing happens. Can't interact with any of them.

I also can't seem to trigger Birgitte's Quality Time at the Lodge quest. I've given her sun lotion plenty of times but whenever I talk to her I only get the option to whether everything is okay.

Edit: Okay after entering the inn for the twentieth time it the event randomly triggered. Nice. Still trying to figure out how to progress Birgitte.

Last edited:

wiggle99

Aug 1, 2019
Bug fix 3.55
Bug fix 5th October for version 3.55
If you can't make improved sunscreen lotion ry adding this file to the www\data\ folder. Overwrite the old file
The Comon event.rar or Mega

also added to the Modlist in my signature.

Thanks for the fix

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
please
umm can you link it again through google drive or smth, as I am not able to open it due to server error
just klik on my link! you vil geht my save rename it" file9.rpgsave " as i told you and copy to your saves in but hers a new ;)
please
umm can you link it again through google drive or smth, as I am not able to open it due to server error

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Bearer of Good News Quest seems to be bugged? I find Gabriel in the inn with two ruffians but nothing happens. Can't interact with any of them.

I also can't seem to trigger Birgitte's Quality Time at the Lodge quest. I've given her sun lotion plenty of times but whenever I talk to her I only get the option to whether everything is okay.

Edit: Okay after entering the inn for the twentieth time it the event randomly triggered. Nice. Still trying to figure out how to progress Birgitte.

You also have to give her jewelry and raise her affection

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Alguém pode me ajudar? Quando eu derroto um goblin isso acontece e eu não consigo jogar.
O que há de errado, você não consegue se mover? O jogo congela completamente? Por favor, faça uma captura de tela da tela inteira, pode haver pistas nela. (Estou usando o Google Translate.)
+++
What is wrong, are you unable to move? Does the game freeze up completely? Please screenshot the entire screen, there may be clues in it. (I am using Google Translate.)

Willas0412

Aug 19, 2022
O que há de errado, você não consegue se mover? O jogo congela completamente? Por favor, faça uma captura de tela da tela inteira, pode haver pistas nela. (Estou usando o Google Translate.)
+++
What is wrong, are you unable to move? Does the game freeze up completely? Please screenshot the entire screen, there may be clues in it. (I am using Google Translate.)
[/ CITAÇÃO]

I can move. When the fight starts the screen zooms in and doesn't go back to normal anymore

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes