4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
NewBanner6LIs.png
Overview:
While a war rages in a foreign country, the mob rule the streets of Rackham City. Your journey starts shortly after you return from serving your country in the jungles of southeast Asia. The war has interrupted your promising boxing career. Due to an injury sustained during combat, the dream of becoming a world championship boxer is crushed. Helped by your best friend, you reluctantly become a private investigator. During your first routine infidelity case, you accidentally stumble into something much bigger:
The Curse of the Pearl Necklace

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: MrPocketRocket - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you can, please support the project on Patreon or Itch.io. Or you can review here and/or on Itchio. Or follow on Patreon, here and/or on Itchio. Thank you!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (unofficial):
Extras: FAN SIGS - Walkthrough+*

11ae.jpg ch2s8ab.jpg S1B.jpg S1V.jpg s9l.jpg ch2s3bc_focus_deep.jpg ch2s5au.jpg ch2s2at.jpg ch3s4fo.jpg ch3s10aa.jpg ch2s9bj.jpg ch2s13ab.jpg Ch3s4bi.jpg s9bt.jpg ch2s7au.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Interesting, I might have to give it a try once it's further along in development, good luck on your project! :cool:

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The renders look great, but none of the girls look like they are dressed in the 1950's style. Are the girls gonna have a jungle downstairs like back then? Also, I see the rape tag is in the planned content, will that be avoidable?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
During your first routine infidelity case, you accidentally stumble into something much bigger:
The Curse of the Pearl Necklace
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

Hello dev, is this going to have superpowers, or fantasy elements?

By the way, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
1950 with daz assets good luck dev
Yeah, I had that in my head as I developed the story. It's fine as inspiration, but maybe not so much for expectations. I removed it from the description as it will only create issues. The story takes place in a fictional world and the time period will be suggested by the environment, but not specified. Thanks for making me think:)

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Thank you for sharing it. Its looking interesting. I see a lot of hot/beauiful girls/women and interesting story.
And welcome to F95 my dear MrPocketRocket

Last edited:

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Black female boxer in the 1950s wears a crop top openly about to display her affection for a white man, yup this definitely sounds like the 50s.
The renders look great, but none of the girls look like they are dressed in the 1950's style. Are the girls gonna have a jungle downstairs like back then? Also, I see the rape tag is in the planned content, will that be avoidable?
Thanks! I removed the time period. There is no reason to have it in a story that doesn't take place in actual history and it makes everything difficult to accept. Hair, clothing, dialogue you name it.

The rape tag is there and it isn't a choice, but it's not perpetrated by MC. It's a story element so I don't want to give too much detail, but I don't think it should be reason to avoid the VN.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 2752337

Hello dev, is this going to have superpowers, or fantasy elements?

By the way, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
Anything in particular that you'd like to be able to avoid?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
MrPocketRocket Congratualtions on your game. Renders looks beautiful.
Is this a vanilla focused game? Or will you add any other kinks?
At the moment its a vanilla game. There are some kinks I'm contemplating but nothing that I see in the next few releases...as it were:)

Reactions: Gamesstar
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes