Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
I feel like the cctv view is familiar to the non-h game though I don't know the title if anyone knows?

icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
How can I save? I don't see any option or save point in the game. There is some auto save in the game? If is that when? I leave the game open for 3 days for don't lose the progres XD

Aug 8, 2021
I know this isn't new for the internet, but the number of people who can't seem to wait a month for it to come out without asking about updates is nuts.
Good news everyone, There's only 1 more week left in November. So we are REALLY close to the release date for the full game.

Jun 28, 2020
I know this isn't new for the internet, but the number of people who can't seem to wait a month for it to come out without asking about updates is nuts.
Most people don't read the most recent page or pages of any thread. They just post and move on and hope someone responds.

Aug 8, 2021
Dunno about that, it might be any other day other than the first day of december so don't get your hopes up
Once december comes, then the countdown will change to the number of days left in the month of December.

I am expecting it to drop in the week between Christmas and New Years. Which will work great for me considering that I have that last week of December free from work.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes