mackmade29

Sep 29, 2023
Im also hard stuck on the webcam girl. How are you supposed to enter her room? I have both the last 3 digits of her phone number and her bust size but there isnt an option to enter the code anywhere. Tips?
go to the room on the right of hers and drill a hole, watch the hole until you get her prompt

Reactions: krazy4games

minionsotw

Jul 13, 2020
If you have the demo, go back and use the cheat engine money cheat with the demo executable running, quit out, and it seems to carry over into the shared save for the full release.

Baconheart

Jul 10, 2019
this is a bug right? i think that meshu dan/link> is supposedly a keyword for the man at the park
i've been stuck at this for a long time help

View attachment 3176982
There seems to be a handful of bugs related to unclosed tags like that. I've seen a few sex scenes with /color> in them and words in that line aren't highlighted properly.

Guess we'll have to wait for a patch.

Sid69ars

Jul 14, 2021
There seems to be a handful of bugs related to unclosed tags like that. I've seen a few sex scenes with /color> in them and words in that line aren't highlighted properly.

Guess we'll have to wait for a patch.
ah crap, i fkin hate this

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I'm stuck on this. I watched all 3 of her streams and grabbed all blue text. I did the trash thing. I'm just confused why it doesn't progress me. Untitled.png

JesusKar

Aug 7, 2016
I'm stuck on this. I watched all 3 of her streams and grabbed all blue text. I did the trash thing. I'm just confused why it doesn't progress me. View attachment 3177019
You need to get into room 2-C and spy on her at Night when she's getting dressed to get a hint on her door code as well as get the last 3 of her number by talking to the delivery guy on Wednesday

chrisdees95

Oct 11, 2019
I get that the passcode is 505(420+85) because it's 5cm smaller but when I enter it's still wrong. Am I skipping something?

4.20 star(s) 106 Votes