Mrmyguy

Nov 26, 2019
anyone else having the problem of not being able to learn meshu dans name? or is my game bugged? im able to learn the meaning of his name but when i talk to him nothing happens.

Reactions: Android119

DudeComesUp23

Nov 7, 2021
Mashu went to Aya to try and clear everything that happened in the past.
I know, but.....like I'm curious of how they're gonna be. Like Meshu likes her and she misunderstood him because of that bitch, so if their problems got cleared, will they have a chance to be together?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I know, but.....like I'm curious of how they're gonna be. Like Meshu likes her and she misunderstood him because of that bitch, so if their problems got cleared, will they have a chance to be together?
Game doesn't clarify if they're a couple, but post game there is an update on her page showing that they're talking / working things out. The post had a positive vibe to it, but they aren't embracing each other for the photo or anything. Not sure if there's an update past that.

Aug 8, 2021
Anyone know if touch and feel minigames can be done again after conquering them, or am I gonna have to go through the whole rodeo again just so I can honk Misaki's giant titties?

Also, I am done with the game 100%, best $10 I've ever spent in my life, now to wait for NTRaholic with updated CG, unless another studio makes another one of these kinds of games. I cannot get enough of em.
I am stupid, the option was available the whole time. Guess I was just to blind to see it.

Neuroi

Jan 23, 2023
Im stuck with mirai's clue, obtain key word that will lead you to a former job of an important character, i can even see on the face look the former dorm guy's name but its not click able and i'm feeling like thats what i need to progress? she isn't saying anything new in the shower.

fixed problem: had to change the language in the game to something else to grab the name.
I can click on the aya name, but nothing happens

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes