periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
Help please, I am stuck on the Misaki clue task: Collect key words and clues to chat with Misaki. I thought I got all of them but I may be missing some, any idea where the rest of the words are? I've done the ones on the computer, the one from her little argument about gaming with her bf and the TV show. Thanks
Had the same problem, use your laptop to spy on her watching her favourite TV Show in the living room.
I cant use cheat engine on this game, can any one find me the way ??
Change minigame points to get more money, or just keep buying upgrades from the supermarket and get $1000+ a day on the minigames.

Reactions: Akitson21

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
Had the same problem, use your laptop to spy on her watching her favourite TV Show in the living room.

Change minigame points to get more money, or just keep buying upgrades from the supermarket and get $1000+ a day on the minigames.
but the other people said in float in value type, and how about the other ?? am I use Rounded or truncated ?? or unrandomizer ?? anything else ??

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
This is really a good game! Can't wait for the full release though I hope there's more pixelated sex scenes that can view freely just like the couple in the demo where the protagonist hides in the closet or switch between pixel art and 2d art during sex scenes with Protagonist

Last edited:

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I still cant get past the first task
I searched the drama club clicked all the blue words still cant find anything?????

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes