FeedLeeStickss

Dec 5, 2021
I was able to use cheat engine during the mini games. I recommend doing it for the cleaning one. Enter the points you currently have, then scan and get more points, and then scan again.
Can you explaing how exactly you did that ? cuz i`m not very familiar to cheat engine, and it doesn`t really work for me :)))

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys pls before trying it a need some califications.
Is it just a voyeur game or you actually get involved with heroines ?
tag say netorare and not cheating, is it right ? basically what do you do then, just watch heroines do naughty stuff with others ?

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
guys pls before trying it a need some califications.
Is it just a voyeur game or you actually get involved with heroines ?
tag say netorare and not cheating, is it right ? basically what do you do then, just watch heroines do naughty stuff with others ?
NTR and cheating. You're the bull. and you fuck the heroine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KyuryuNo

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
i sometimes get black screen when i go anywhere and i've to restart the game is there a fix for it ? also the camera in 2F Rooms is always black.

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
you need to put it in his bag on saturday late night in girls room. they will leave together on movie night and leve bags at her room. you'll need to hide in closet afterwards thou so be ready)
just did that some minutes ago before u answered me, but thx anyway, well... just wait to december

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Any games with a similar quality in animated CG's? Literally the first time I've seen such juicy animations ever in a game.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
What exactly am I meant to be doing in this game? good lord I despise these questless "toss you into the deep end" games.

4.20 star(s) 108 Votes