N5X

Feb 15, 2024
After the tutorial is done and I move on to next period of the day, I cannot find Misaki anywhere for some reason. Is that normal? This is really bothering me considering I may have made the mistake of starting over again after first playing this a few minutes ago or so

Edit: nevermind I found her after looking through one of the cameras:FacePalm:

EclipseDaddy

Jan 30, 2023
Im stuck on, Find a way in enter to 2-C and look for clues. I entered and drilled the hole but i never see anything through it.

Caliyah27

May 10, 2022
Just played this game today. Damn, great game. Though I'm so sad coz I missed CG 5.4 and didn't click on her when she was riding the bear, I just went to Mirai's room. Now I can't go back to it coz I'm way past that scene. so I won't get the epilogue CG. :( AHHHHHH.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do i get option to enter to code for Mirai's door ? I got all the clues her fake bust size, information that she actualyl is 5 cm smaller and last digit 420. But everytime i interract with the door it says it needs code with no option to input.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do i get option to enter to code for Mirai's door ? I got all the clues her fake bust size, information that she actualyl is 5 cm smaller and last digit 420. But everytime i interract with the door it says it needs code with no option to input.
did you click this info? IIRC thats what tripped me up, you can't just read the info and figure it out, there will be something clickable at each clue

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes