• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YuJee

Nov 1, 2021
yeah sorry man, i repackaged/recompiled like 5 or 6 games tonight and thought i tested this one before posting. i'm working through why it won't launch and i've done a dumb amount of compressions and repacking to get it working but it still fails. I'm still working on it though so bare with me
Just uh making a lil note for myself so I'll know to check in on your android port.
You are a total mvp for doing that btw.

Reactions: rxzztcjchj

YuJee

Nov 1, 2021
yeah sorry man, i repackaged/recompiled like 5 or 6 games tonight and thought i tested this one before posting. i'm working through why it won't launch and i've done a dumb amount of compressions and repacking to get it working but it still fails. I'm still working on it though so bare with me
Hey me again, I downloaded the one from work upload and it seems to start up and load in to the game just fine?? Quite smooth actually, and I'm running it on a S9.
Perhaps the others forgot to close out the game once file permission is given?

Edit: so uhm... My dumb ass mistook, loading in another game as Peerless.. They both had the Renpy load screen going on..

So uh yea it crashed.. I'll just casually... Walk away now

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What are the 6 h-scenes in the Academy? I only found 4 for Caja.
this dev considers each "scene" a different scene depending on the amount of sex positions i think.

so since the final Caja scene involves masturbation, blowjob, and then sex combined with the 3 dream scenes then you get a total of "six" scenes.

Reactions: 69bluetooth69

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Darx24 no idea if you know already but when you first meet the headmistress at some point her name gets mixed up and it shows Mifiel talking instead of Astria.

it was a nice update by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darx24

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16
Size 296 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Could you please update to the newest version sir :oops:

Sorry :cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: estrada777

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
I still have a missing girl to the right of Savi. Savi's hint says train with her to gain strength and trust. I've trained with her probably a hundred or more times over the updates since she appeared and nothing is changing. Any ideas?

Feb 12, 2021
Could you please update to the newest version sir :oops:
Your not only one mine did as well im going to try other download
Just uh making a lil note for myself so I'll know to check in on your android port.
You are a total mvp for doing that btw.
Sorry boys, I've spent the last two nights, a good 8-10 hours combined trying to get this working and it still continues to crash. I even started from scratch compressing the OG game, recompiling it, fail. Compiling the android game from full and compressing the apk after, fail hell it fails even if its not compressed. using android studio to figure out why either apk fails, no resolution. I'm at a loss and i'm afraid for my own sanity i need to give up on this one. I'll keep an eye out though since someone managed to compress and create a working apk for 0.16, if they update to 0.17 i'll try and see how they went about it and learn what i've done wrong.

Reactions: Spider_man

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I still have a missing girl to the right of Savi. Savi's hint says train with her to gain strength and trust. I've trained with her probably a hundred or more times over the updates since she appeared and nothing is changing. Any ideas?
I'm currently downloading the current version (there may be a bug that was introduced I don't know about), but I just did a new game and rushed Savi's content on the version I have (0.15) and it only took 12 Training sessions with her. That also unlocks the girl to her right on the 13th visit.

YuJee

Nov 1, 2021
Sorry boys, I've spent the last two nights, a good 8-10 hours combined trying to get this working and it still continues to crash. I even started from scratch compressing the OG game, recompiling it, fail. Compiling the android game from full and compressing the apk after, fail hell it fails even if its not compressed. using android studio to figure out why either apk fails, no resolution. I'm at a loss and i'm afraid for my own sanity i need to give up on this one. I'll keep an eye out though since someone managed to compress and create a working apk for 0.16, if they update to 0.17 i'll try and see how they went about it and learn what i've done wrong.
LMAO it's alright, return back to base, good effort soldier.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
who am I missing? lol.
You are missing Satia, which IIRC is Savi's mother
Savi being the girl 1 to the left of the missing box.
Fully explore Savi and I think maybe also the other beast girl (and her mother). I think that leads towards meeting Satia

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Fully explore Savi and I think maybe also the other beast girl (and her mother). I think that leads towards meeting Satia
they're all done

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Oh I guess you can completely miss her if you don't go back to the plains and try talking to Savi T:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I figured out why, there was only one event with her. Gotcha. well, that was cool I guess, took me a few hours.

xXMaximuSXx

Mar 23, 2021
how can i unlock this:
- New event - Meet with The Headmistress of the Magic Academy and her friends (1 new threesome h-scene MCxDiannaxMCFamiliar)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how can i unlock this:
- New event - Meet with The Headmistress of the Magic Academy and her friends (1 new threesome h-scene MCxDiannaxMCFamiliar)
Talk to Dianna. However, you need to wait several days after the previous event with her where you create the familiar and make plans to infiltrate the academy. Check the progress hints on Dianna in the character list to see whether she's ready to proceed yet.

Reactions: xXMaximuSXx
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes