Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Huh? I never use any other requirements language than English , pls bro use English only that the basic rule in this forum, also even if u use translate pls use the translation English not ur native language

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Hope this game can have an option to remove new eyes(the eyes with purple heart) for girls. The old eyes were much better, it really looked like a person was drowning in lust. The new eye looks more like a soulless puppet or a mind-controlled person rather than being consumed by lust

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.33

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1179 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

thanksforthis

Jun 25, 2020
I hate to write too negatively here cause I love this game... but it used to be so good and now it just seems tired. Or maybe i'm just tired but even looking over some of the old renders in the preview I can see what I used to find so exciting. The picture of MC with Madi and Lisa (ginger and blonde) in the spa gave me more excitement than the last three updates. To sum it up I just don't feel the same creative energy like in some of the older updates, its a bit more cookie cutter now.

I was so excited to find a game that had lots of characters and wasn't shy about having two or more of them team up but even that has lost its charm (please keep doing it though :p)

If you read all of this, thanks! If you're the creator of this game and read this then please know that I appreciate all your work and most of what I've said here is very subjective so please don't be discouraged

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes