5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Tomorrow I have a question. There happens to be a subscriber here where Pegasus has subscribed to .fanbox.cc/ and can tell me what's going on all of a sudden?? Yesterday everything was going great and today The access is restricted for this user.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Tomorrow I have a question. There happens to be a subscriber here where Pegasus has subscribed to .fanbox.cc/ and can tell me what's going on all of a sudden?? Yesterday everything was going great and today The access is restricted for this user.
PS Comics's creator account is suspended due to policy infringement.
He broke some rule (again).

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
PS Comics's creator account is suspended due to policy infringement.
He broke some rule (again).
Well, that's great, wah the only way for me to get his comics since you could pay with PayPal -.- and what about the subscription? Do I have to cancel it myself or is it canceled automatically?? Because I've never had that before and I don't know exactly

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Pegasus Smith

Unfortunately my account of Fanbox has been suspended. I have been in touch with fanbox support and am currently trying to work out a way to have the suspension lifted. I'll make another announcement as soon as I know more.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Does someone know why stuff like this continously happens? Is it because of the incest content?

Why is Mandologica still there then ?

Reactions: tkisback91

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Pegasus Smith

Unfortunately my account of Fanbox has been suspended. I have been in touch with fanbox support and am currently trying to work out a way to have the suspension lifted. I'll make another announcement as soon as I know more.

It's good that he's taking care of it, but it annoys me a little because that's the only way for me personally to get his comics because they could pay me via PayPal. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card

Maxwel123$

Oct 31, 2023
Hey au naturel 17 is complete now and he started 18 so why no one sharing it and Timmy 10 complete long ago but still no new pages

Reactions: Sonny86

MRhnm1992

Nov 30, 2023
For some strange reason I hope Dylan gets Kelly pregnant before Brandi. And remembering those extra images from "Kelly Love Dylan" where they both practice yoga, I hope Kelly does it soon and being pregnant it would be even better.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
For some strange reason I hope Dylan gets Kelly pregnant before Brandi. And remembering those extra images from "Kelly Love Dylan" where they both practice yoga, I hope Kelly does it soon and being pregnant it would be even better.
I agree about Kelly loves Dylan should be canon

Reactions: MRhnm1992

Chikan72

Dec 28, 2020
It's good that he's taking care of it, but it annoys me a little because that's the only way for me personally to get his comics because they could pay me via PayPal. Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card
Just go to and create an account. Then load your new credit card with your PayPal account

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes