VN Ren'Py Penlight [v0.1614.1] [Angela DeMille]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
its somewhat getting on my nerves and ticking me off that the paths the you take that are not romance and consensual all end in bad gameovers, like wtf? there is like only one way to play and its just romance option?

edit: i just saw in another path the mc lets his penlight get destroyed by the girls bcs its too powerful? like wtf how wimpy can he be? that thing is one of a kind and could make him a millionaire who in their right mind would let it be destoryed instead of having a gild like him?
It's almost like brainwashing people makes you the bad guy and leads to negative consquences.

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
well true but i prefer my games without consequences, thank you very much. we got enough of those on RL xD
for me games are there for stuff i wont do in life :p rape,blackmail mind contol etc (pretty much most fetishes)
That's more than fair, I just feel like you have to appreciate the story in this one because the nudity is...

ViviCutie

Mar 13, 2020
sadly theres supposed to be no hypnosex ever. thats why im here, though :/
Still hot enough for me to have my fun.
Although, this has probably brought my general weak interest in hypno stuff to a "ah damn that looks nice now I wanna try it some time."

Reactions: O1010000

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Gotta say i really enjoyed the game! The very day i downloaded it, got me glued to the screen until well in the morning of the next day. It is an interesting approach as opposed as to what is expected in this line of games/stories, offering a more realistic view of a fiction scenario. The only real grip is that in one way or the other it felt a bit of a tease of sexual content (like in a situation like this we all know the first things that come to mind) and even when it did it was very superficial, which honestly felt as a bit of a shame, but i can respect that angle out of just how it provided well and over expectations in terms of writing and just how good is done, specially, imo, to the people who love the hypno kink. And with that said, Sayori best grill

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
I guess my question to the creator is this. I'm sure you have browsed through the comments and the largest complaint is the lack of H-scenes, so do you plan on ever adding them in?

Reactions: lewdloser

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
I guess my question to the creator is this. I'm sure you have browsed through the comments and the largest complaint is the lack of H-scenes, so do you plan on ever adding them in?
Honestly I would prefer the H-Scenes get delayed until the nude models are redone, since the boobs look so bad. It's a real disappointment after how cute the girls are and how great the story is and I'd rather have more plot and better basic nudity than poorly drawn H.

Reactions: mizzet

hiroshi19376277094

Mar 18, 2019
(I haven't finished all the A perfectly normal And uneventful weekend endings) but will there be a ending where the girls overpower you and you manages to discover what they're doing or at least a hint of what exactly they're doing to kyou?

Wow the Yuri endings are the best! I mean in many routes kyou is basically the bad guy by having too much power (with the possibility of the girls actually being just as power hungry if you consider that they're doing stuff to kyou in the "normal" endings) and the Yuri endings although not making kyou a saint still manages to make him a more sensible person both in the "good ending" (when he says to Yuri to stop being so harsh to Nozomi) and the bad ending (where he destroys the research and penlight and concedes and brings sayori back) while Nozomi comes as pretty insensible as she wants to literally kill Yuri to have Sayori

But the pink girl's good ending where she isn't a bitch is just heartwarming, kyou doesn't do anything bad and the girls start treating him better than before

Overall great writing

Last edited:

garbanzo garand

Sep 6, 2019
What a stressful game. That's what I'd call it- Stressful. I enjoyed it, but in a bad way, if that makes sense. Being a villain and the deconstruction of the idea of mind control is not good for my heart.

Reactions: Linkolek

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So it says "no sexual content". Will this stay for the entire game or is it only because of the current state of the game?

Thx in advance!

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Version 1527.1 Available to the public on

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Version 1527.1 Available to the public on
Download

What's New
  • New CG for Nozomi's route, near the beginning
  • TWO New CGs for Hiroko's route, on the "Ticklish Hands" storyline
  • New CG for the third of Sayori's Alter storyline endings
  • New CG for the Villainous Robot storyline
  • Spanish localisation: The entire game is now playable in Spanish!
  • Expanded the Robot path by making some script edits and adding a whole new scene
  • Edited a number of scenes on Nozomi's Trance storyline
  • Completed a version of the alternate ending on the Villainous Sleeper Agent storyline where Kyou chooses to fight
  • Began writing the Doll storyline on Sayori's route
  • Added music and ambient sound to Hiroko's "ticklish hands" storyline ending scene
  • Added one new piece of music. It plays during the first scene of Sayori's Doll storyline
  • Added a language select screen when people start the game for the first time
  • Inserted a disclaimer message that appears at the start of the game
  • Fixed several bugs in the CG gallery that prevented certain CG variants from unlocking
  • Fixed a display bug that occurred during Nozomi's Reversal storyline
  • Word count is now around 217,500
  • The usual miscellaneous spelling and grammatical corrections
Known Issues
  • Changing the language on a line where an animation occurs (like screen shake) will throw up an error

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and hngg
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes