People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 34 5.1%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 395 59.4%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 222 33.4%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
if I had my own MMO I'd ban all instances of futa and finally make you all straight as an hour. You no longer need to pretend to be a girl if there isn't actively a man behind that character, if I pay you in gold to be straight and I also ban you if you're a futa).
Holy shit you made your make-believe game sound lame and boring as fuck in only two lines, well done.

Guess that's a clue on why you don't run an MMO :KEK:

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
And here we have a man demonstrating he have the political culture of a brick.

I'm not gonna try and argue with your nonsense, I don't think you'd understand what I talk about anyway

What didn't you understand about me not being a liberal?

Spoiler : the far-left is anti-capitalist, so par essence it can't be liberal, since liberals are capitalists.

Don't think too much about it though, you don't want ending up having a stroke, right ?
> Spoiler : the far-left is anti-capitalist, so par essence it can't be liberal, since liberals are capitalists.
Anon I didn't know we were flirting at this level~~~coo coo.

Yes yes I see it now. Just like communists can't truly be communists cause the state controls everything. And jews can't truly be the chosen ones cause the Kuran is backwards. The white people are the chosen ones and the gypsies are at the bottom of the foodchain.
Just like a virus will never be a cell and it preaches virus-cell hybridization while pretending the cell is a goiym, a cattle and the virus is the chosen one, despite the chosen one requiring the goiym to survive. Ergo it contradicts itself. Liberals cannot be liberals. What they preach would fit a republican's ideals 100%.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Holy shit you made your make-believe game sound lame and boring as fuck in only two lines, well done.

Guess that's a clue on why you don't run an MMO :KEK:
You're the ones privy to the behind the scenes, Alice. Those goiym mustn't know that every single character they interacted with was in fact a female NPC written & pseudocoded BY A MAN. A MAN MAN MAN A MANLY MAN. (and 10% actual gays).

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
What about you just fuck off and annoy someone interested by that ?
If you were a woman you'd be all over me, bat alas you are but man. How can anyone seduce you if you don't have the correct biology? A pack of beer, some old Looney Tunes instead of old Packers Football sports?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
OVER HERE

And what about now, bunny?
Just... Not clicking your link while continuing to clown on you? I don't know, you're a becoming a bit boring, might want to take a break mate.

For some reason anytime I end up arguing with rightoïds here, they end up focused over my profile pic.
What do you guys have against Bugs Bunny ? I'm genuinely curious about that.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Just... Not clicking your link while continuing to clown on you? I don't know, you're a becoming a bit boring, might want to take a break mate.

Click the video.
Do it.
Touch the video.
Do it now.
You ADHD rabbit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wlms

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024

For some reason anytime I end up arguing with rightoïds here, they end up focused over my profile pic.
What do you guys have against Bugs Bunny ? I'm genuinely curious about that.
Personally I'm into Bugs Bunny. He's sleek, he's smart, he's laidback, he's suave, SOMEBODY PUT BUGS BUNNY IN JAMES BOND'S ROLE. Also he's whiter than Daffy. Way whiter.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Personally I'm into Bugs Bunny. He's sleek, he's smart, he's laidback, he's suave, SOMEBODY PUT BUGS BUNNY IN JAMES BOND'S ROLE. Also he's whiter than Daffy. Way whiter.

You know, you can say that you're Mexican pal, no one's gonna make fun of you.