People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 32 4.9%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 391 59.9%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 216 33.1%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
In that case I don't understand OP's question. Being sexually aroused by a cock penetrating a man's asshole is obviously gay.
Because ppl dont get the simple fact that:

Gay: only attracted to same sex
Bi: attracted to both sexes
Straight: Only attracted to opposite sex

Neither is about anal sex or cock.
You dont it get either, and thats cool and all. So this topic is made by someone like you.

Reactions: Rafster

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
It's not though. Unless the dick is attached to a man.
ok bud :KEK:

Because ppl dont get the simple fact that:

Gay: only attracted to same sex
Bi: attracted to both sexes
Straight: Only attracted to opposite sex

Neither is about anal sex or cock.
You dont it get either, and thats cool and all. So this topic is made by someone like you.
whatever makes you feel comfortable :sneaky:

MillieMorbid

Formerly 'MissGothicc'
Dec 25, 2022
The only thing that makes a man gay is being attracted to men. I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept. Trans women and women with penis's in general are women. Also, men can have anal sex and/or other anal related things without being gay. The fact that men are so scared of that stuff now is based on the perception in society and honestly I think that's really sad. There's a lot that people can enjoy about their bodies and the bodies of their partners without this weird stigma. Just enjoy yourself, your sex, your partners, etc.

Reactions: Buddawg and Rafster

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The only thing that makes a man gay is being attracted to men. I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept.
Well, perhaps that you'll understand better the struggle that some encounter, if you remember that there's men who need a car bigger than a tank to fill a bit of virility. And there you come, telling them that gayness need a criteria as strict as being attracted to men.
How do you expect this to works when they don't feel manly enough when they aren't in, or really close to, their car ? Worse, most of those who are like that here can't afford such car, and live a life of constant struggle, fearing to be confused with a gay person every time they breath...

Reactions: Rafster