People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 32 4.9%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 391 59.9%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 216 33.1%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Soooo all this is not gay? Really? Ok....we can just agree to disagree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally think it's on the gay side of the spectrum [straight ----------------futa on male----gay], but there can be an argument that gayness and extreme femdom (pegging... with a futa cock) are two different things. Like, a dude can be into getting emasculated by a dominatrix or whatever, and that would still be straight, just not masculine.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I personally think it's on the gay side of the spectrum [straight ----------------futa on male----gay], but there can be an argument that gayness and extreme femdom (pegging... with a futa cock) are two different things. Like, a dude can be into getting emasculated by a dominatrix or whatever, and that would still be straight, just not masculine.
That makes sense.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Soooo all this is not gay? Really? Ok....we can just agree to disagree.

That all looks like crap and probably appeals more to bis and pansexuals. But that has a lot to do with the focus of the image. You could imagine something like this just as well:

sample_2b8594e5b44689625faf3dfd991de377[1].jpg
Ignore the cringe text in the picture.

Now I admit that kind of shot that shows breasts and obscures dicks is likely less common, but it's just to show how the focus can put the issue in a different light. I bet most futa on male stuff probably shows breasts and at least 1 dick, while the futa has the bigger one and the male is often pretty feminine if not a trap.

And before that autistic spammer that polices other people's sexual orientation and can only think in terms of "gay" and "not gay" comes in, I'll state I'm bi. Oh and I'm not French and don't have any known French ancestors. :WeSmart:

I'm curious now, is there anybody here who identifies as straight and likes these pics?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
And before that autistic spammer that polices other people's sexual orientation and can only think in terms of "gay" and "not gay" comes in, I'll state I'm bi.
Watch out, that kind of concept might be impossible to grasp for his limited mind, so be ready for him to resolve to calling you gay anyway

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
On behalf of the french people, I sadly have to decline his application.

Our retard quotas are already fully met.

Might want to try and send him to the Brits though, might have more luck there.
On behalf of the Brits we decline him, perhaps The Netherlands would take him, they don't seem to know the criteria for a penalty after all. :sneaky:

• Hey there

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
That all looks like crap and probably appeals more to bis and pansexuals. But that has a lot to do with the focus of the image. You could imagine something like this just as well:

View attachment 3828178
Ignore the cringe text in the picture.

Now I admit that kind of shot that shows breasts and obscures dicks is likely less common, but it's just to show how the focus can put the issue in a different light. I bet most futa on male stuff probably shows breasts and at least 1 dick, while the futa has the bigger one and the male is often pretty feminine if not a trap.

And before that autistic spammer that polices other people's sexual orientation and can only think in terms of "gay" and "not gay" comes in, I'll state I'm bi. Oh and I'm not French and don't have any known French ancestors. :WeSmart:

I'm curious now, is there anybody here who identifies as straight and likes these pics?
Most Futa content looks like the picture above only difference from what I can tell quickly browsing through Rule34 video is that most of what you see is Futa on Futa or Futa on Female.

Most Futa on male content seems to show the male doing something with that dick or getting something done to them with that dick. Simply put the male interaction with the dick is the focus, thus the point that it lands somehwere in the regeion of gay. Maybe not exclusively gay....but probably mostly gay, IMO. If you remember before this thread went totally off the rails. I mentioned that "gayness" is not really a binary, yes or no proposition. It is more of a scale from exclusively straight to exclusively gay and everything in between.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
On behalf of the Brits we decline him, perhaps The Netherlands would take him, they don't seem to know the criteria for a penalty after all. :sneaky:
Hilarious the fact that you use a quote of him in your signature.
This is how I ended up in this thread :KEK:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hilarious the fact that you use a quote of him in your signature.
This is how I ended up in this thread :KEK:
To be fair that was less motivated by feelings regarding the French, for which I feel honestly like this:

England and France.png

...and more the online debates and witty arguments with anne O'nymous who just happens, amongst all the mathematical probabilities to be French.

• Red Heart

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
That's surely enough to qualify for French honorary citizenship, [nothing, @Jaike wrote absolutely nothing after that comma...]
[...] Might want to try and send him to the Brits though, [...]
[...] perhaps The Netherlands would take him, [...]
Oh, I know that game... The first one who don't catch the ball, loose, right ?

I've been deprived of no-lifism for few weeks in a row, how did you all ended crazy in such short laps of time ? I needed years to reach my level.

Edit: Oh, my bad, the marvelous dutch beauty effectively wrote something. Thanks to the Brit's signature to remind me who's the guy she was talking to.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
It's not gay unless you are having sex with a man. Women who have penises are not men so it isn't gay. Men can be penetrated by toys, fingers, penises, etc. and not be gay. (y)
That is a matter of opinion, but of course you would confidently express it as fact. I do personally think it's pretty gay for a dude to get toys or something stuck up his ass. I also think whether a person is male or female is determined by their chromosomes, not whatever modifications have been made to their body to suit their preferences. It's my opinion and it's not less valid than yours. YMMV.

I think the bigger issue here is honestly, so what if it's gay? A lot of you seem real defensive about the issue, which would imply YOU think there is something wrong with being, or admitting to being, gay. I don't. I just think people should be honest - with others and with themselves.

Reactions: HDiddy

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I also think whether a person is male or female is determined by their chromosomes,
So, what the person in is ?
She's undoubtedly a woman since she was pregnant with her third child, yet when you look at her chromosomes, she's as much female than male, carrying both XX and XY chromosomes.

It's reassuring to imagine that everything is either black or white, because it remove all uncertainty and avoid us to search the answer by ourselves. But the fact is that nothing in life actually follow that basic dichotomy.
In addition of the example above, touching the X or Y chromosome aren't this exceptional. (XXY), (XXX), (X), and so on, including all those who are unnamed, are known and perfectly documented cases of sexual aneuploidies that break the minimalist lessons people get in school.
With just the three cases I named, you cover around 1 in 1,500 birth. It's both small in regard of humanity, ~0.07% of it, and big when took at life level. Between school then work, and including our neighborhood and leisure, in our life we will all know at least 1 or 2 peoples who are, to some extent, intersex, and therefore do not follow that minimalist dichotomy.

not whatever modifications have been made to their body to suit their preferences.
And what about hermaphrodism, since it's not a modification ? Whatever how efficient are their sexual organs, the fact is that those peoples have them both.

It's my opinion and it's not less valid than yours. YMMV.
It's your opinion, yes, and you perfectly have the right to have it.
But where you're wrong is by believing that it's as valid as his. It's now decades that geneticists have started to explain, and to demonstrate, that your opinion do not correspond to the reality they observe. And when I say "decades", I'm nice. Turner syndrome was described for the first time in 1938, while Klinefelter syndrome was identified in the 1940's. Therefore we aren't far to them being a century old. And, obviously, the more we advance in our understanding of the human genome, the more surprises there's to expect.

I think the bigger issue here is honestly, so what if it's gay? A lot of you seem real defensive about the issue, which would imply YOU think there is something wrong with being, or admitting to being, gay.
You are turning the table here. The issue isn't in the fact to admit that one is bi-sexual or not (because, sorry, but having two kids and really liking sex with women, I can't be gay, just bi-sexual at most), but in the meaning those peoples put behind "gay".
Not much are fighting against the fact that they've been called "gay". In fact if you look more closely few even said that we are all partly bi-sexual. What they fight against is the latent homophobia carried by those peoples and, more globally, by threads like this one. This precisely because, by nature, humans are all partly bi-sexual and because, as you said yourself, there's nothing wrong in your sexual orientation, whatever it can be. Therefore the question shouldn't even be one. At least unless yourself (the author, not you personally), are insecure regarding your own sexuality.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
That's a whole lot of effort for something that will do nothing to change his opinion.
Why should I care about his opinion ?

It's a public forum, there's an undetermined number of readers, spread between now and the day that forum will disappear, that are, or will be, in search for more knowledge before they form their own opinion (whatever it will be), and that will benefit from those information.
Said otherwise, it's not because one answer to a particular person, that (s)he's, explicitly and exclusively, talking to that person.

Reactions: Lanceire and Wlms

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Is it a French thing to have a space before a question mark? I've noticed it a couple times.
Yeah, as well as before ":", ";" and "!". I know that it's not the English way, but it's really hard to loose the habit since it don't actually involve words, and therefore isn't a translation process.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah, as well as before ":", ";" and "!". I know that it's not the English way, but it's really hard to loose the habit since it don't actually involve words, and therefore isn't a translation process.
Oh, I wasn't criticizing or anything. Just found it an interesting writing quirk.