• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 30 5.3%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 346 61.3%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 179 31.7%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.6%

• Total voters

SassyKat

Jun 29, 2024
I'm just so confused why anyone cares if something "makes them gay" or not. There are people who think washing their ass is gay because they're touching their asshole. Who cares what some knobhead thinks? Then again I'm pretty fucking gay so I guess it just doesn't seem like a big deal to have someone call you something or for you to puzzle over it. You know what you like. Call it whatever you want if you don't like the idea of it being gay.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
1719780837458.png

Also this poll lacks an "I don't give a shit" option and is therefore gay, which by extension makes the thread's OP gay.

I won, thanks and have a good night

in case you don't get it, this is a sarcasm

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Excuse me, wtf?

You can stick your room temp IQ statement right up your ass and fuck off mate

View attachment 3786571

Also this poll lacks an "I don't give a shit" option and is therefore gay, which by extension makes the thread's OP gay.

It's ok guys, he gets insulted when people insult the french. he's too gay to care about.

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms and hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 3786571

dude, you are not the thread OP, only he can change the poll's settings. please don't take things too seriously some people will only disagree with you, but nevertheless we all have our different opinions but its strongly recommended to be respectful towards others. read up on the General Rules of the forum if you are still unsure. and take heed of this rule. i conveniently put the rule in bold for more added clarity.

Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
dude, you are not the thread OP, only he can change the poll's settings. please don't take things too seriously some people will only disagree with you, but nevertheless we all have our different opinions but its strongly recommended to be respectful towards others. read up on the General Rules of the forum if you are still unsure. and take heed of this rule. i conveniently put the rule in bold for more added clarity.

Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.
Hey, tis not an attack, it's had sarcasm intent

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hu lover

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
It's ok guys, he gets insulted when people insult the french. he's too gay to care about.
Well to be precise I disagree with the other guy statement.
I'm french, and this not makes me gay, therefore is statement was retarted.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
25 pages and you guys still discussing your sexuality?

Now, I often wonder that fapping to FTM pics like the one that Jaike posted makes me lose my absolute gay card. I hope it doesn't.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
It seems to me like you dont learn any vocabulary. It means you too which isnt even too hard to decipher even if you dont know latin because you can extrapolate the context in this case. Also that is "one" hard word where are the others?

peterppp rn:
View attachment 3792579
so you can google, but you can't count. google how to count to more than one

puttig you ignore. bye

• Haha
Reactions: titaniusx

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
so you can google, but you can't count. google how to count to more than one

puttig you ignore. bye
You know reading and comprehension are two different things :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Edit: apparently "tu" is also a hard word for this amoeba lol

Last edited:

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
I recently saw a poll here where a large majority liked futa on male. And I found it curious. As a straight guy I understand someone can like futa on female, futa on futa, or male on futa but not futa on male. And I wondered, are they all gay, or why would a straight guy like futa on male?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
25 pages and you guys still discussing your sexuality?

Now, I often wonder that fapping to FTM pics like the one that Jaike posted makes me lose my absolute gay card. I hope it doesn't.
You don't lose your gay card but some people may steal your agenda sometimes.

Edit: apparently "tu" is also a hard word for this amoeba lol
You on the other hand seem to know what "tu" means. That's surely enough to qualify for French honorary citizenship, and therefore as gay. :WeSmart:

Reactions: tanstaafl