People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 27 5.4%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 320 64.3%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.8%

• Total voters

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
whats gay about being into a futa?
Depends what side of the spectrum you are on...however research shows there is a certain degree of "Gayness" attributed to same sex genital contact. Now whether it applies to something made up like Futa becomes very much peoples opinions.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Depends what side of the spectrum you are on...however research shows there is a certain degree of "Gayness" attributed to same sex genital contact. Now whether it applies to something made up like Futa becomes very much peoples opinions.
no cos again gay is when someone is sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex and cos futa is not man so it cant or wont be gay also the Gayness attributed is just bs

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
you gay or your not like what do you mean
What do I mean with what? Pretty sure I was clear but let me try again.

What the so called "experts" say on the matter is that "Gayness" is not binary. So your not just gay or straight, you could be some degrees in the middle. This would make sense for folks who consider themselves Bi-Sexual.

You mentioned being gay is being "attracted to people of their own sex," however gets a little bit more complex these days with transgender, gender identity, etc...

That said the study used Attraction, Sexual Fantasy, Genital Contact, and Romantic Relationship as additional data points to better gauge sexual preference.

Now for things like "Futa" which are not real...my basis is "Genital Contact" where among men and women...the biggest increase in stimulation for bisexuals and bisexual leaning straight men was Genital contact. This was actually the opposite for exclusively straight men and women where zero stimulation occurred for genital contact.

Now I am categorizing Futa on Male action as same sex Genital Contact. You can disagree here, but that is how I am classifying it. Basically 2 dicks. Based on that, in my opinion, futa on male action would be significantly more stimulating to someone Bi-Sexual Leaning versus a exclusively straight person

ergo

I will modify what I said earlier in this thread. In my opinion, if you like Futa on Male action....your not exclusively straight.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Now I am categorizing Futa on Male action as same sex Genital Contact. You can disagree here, but that is how I am classifying it. Basically 2 dicks. Based on that, in my opinion, futa on male action would be significantly more stimulating to someone Bi-Sexual Leaning versus a exclusively straight person
If it was a real life situation, or could be a real life situation, I would agree with you, but it isn't.

Among what come closer in real life, there's ladyboys and MtF, but there's also strapped girls. While implying a dick shaped part, the last one isn't a 2 dicks scenario. And it's also something that is relatively absent from adult games. Therefore there's a part, unquantified, of those who like futa on male that are liking it as a replacement for what they effectively want to see, strapped girl on male, and do not picture the dick as one.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
What do I mean with what? Pretty sure I was clear but let me try again.

What the so called "experts" say on the matter is that "Gayness" is not binary. So your not just gay or straight, you could be some degrees in the middle. This would make sense for folks who consider themselves Bi-Sexual.

You mentioned being gay is being "attracted to people of their own sex," however gets a little bit more complex these days with transgender, gender identity, etc...

That said the study used Attraction, Sexual Fantasy, Genital Contact, and Romantic Relationship as additional data points to better gauge sexual preference.

Now for things like "Futa" which are not real...my basis is "Genital Contact" where among men and women...the biggest increase in stimulation for bisexuals and bisexual leaning straight men was Genital contact. This was actually the opposite for exclusively straight men and women where zero stimulation occurred for genital contact.

ergo

I will modify what I said earlier in this thread. In my opinion, if you like Futa on Male action....your not exclusively straight.
there is no such as Gayness you are gay or you not but how much Gayness do you have when you jerk off huh?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
there is no such as Gayness you are gay or you not but how much Gayness do you have when you jerk off huh?
See this is why I ignored you the first time. You are only interested and causing drama, instead of just rebutting my points or simply not agreeing, you are attacking me for some strange reason.

Dude, Get over yourself.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
If it was a real life situation, or could be a real life situation, I would agree with you, but it isn't.

Among what come closer in real life, there's ladyboys and MtF, but there's also strapped girls. While implying a dick shaped part, the last one isn't a 2 dicks scenario. And it's also something that is relatively absent from adult games. Therefore there's a part, unquantified, of those who like futa on male that are liking it as a replacement for what they effectively want to see, strapped girl on male, and do not picture the dick as one.
I agree there...however I was responding to an earlier comment of someone equating attraction to transgender individuals. There is really no research on Futanari in general...so trying to stich together what exist.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Theres no need to argue as every sane person knows loving giant dicks and watching dudes getting railed is gay. Deniers are closet gays they just cant accept it :KEK:

Reactions: Nova1811

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
See this is why I ignored you the first time. You are only interested and causing drama, instead of just rebutting my points or simply not agreeing, you are attacking me for some strange reason.

Dude, Get over yourself.
come tell me when you jerk off how much gayness does that make you?

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Theres no need to argue as every sane person knows loving giant dicks and watching dudes getting railed is gay. Deniers are closet gays they just cant accept it :KEK:
People are so deep in the closet here, they've reached Narnia.
The whole point of futa is that she has a cock, and liking cock as a guy is gay

• Haha
Reactions: titaniusx