• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 30 5.3%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 346 61.3%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 179 31.7%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.6%

• Total voters

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
HDiddy is a bisexual 56 year old with a peg leg who frequents Thai Ladyboy bars.
And Icarus is a 90 year old pedophile....
thought it completely justified to accuse someone of something that can get them possibly harmed in real life, doxed, mobbed and potentially killed and he just doesn't get that.
That gays are killed in certain countries is fact
it's ok for you to accuse him of something that could get him killed, but not ok for him to accuse you of something that could get you killed :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

That gays are killed in certain countries is fact, my joking cannot change nor affect that, his 'joking' could however,
what does that even mean? how could his joking change anything while yours can't?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
it's ok for you to accuse him of something that could get him killed, but not ok for him to accuse you of something that could get you killed :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

what does that even mean? how could his joking change anything while yours can't?
We've already sorted this, stop attempting to restart arguments.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
We've already sorted this, stop attempting to restart arguments.
those points in your tantrum were never addressed but i understand that you want to forget it because otherwise... what was it you said?
that would require self analysis and personal accountability would it not?
but again, that only applies to other people, not you, because you're special, aren't you? or you could
admit you made a mistake and simply grow as a person from the experience by apologising and then becoming stronger by learning from it

Maybe? Honestly, his absolute REFUSAL to use his god damn shift key bothers me more. Capitalization is not a word in his vocabulary.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
those points in your tantrum were never addressed but i understand that you want to forget it because otherwise... what was it you said?

but again, that only applies to other people, not you, because you're special, aren't you? or you could

View attachment 3777506
Again you try to get a rise, this time by attempting over the internet psychoanalysis and using my own words against me, but on a discussion that was never addressed to you, and has now been resolved. If you were genuine in your curiosity a private message would have sufficed to ask my meaning and intentions, but you chose a public forum and an old resolved argument between the two parties. Your intention is clear, I rebut it with the firm message that I will not play this game to tickle your self esteem.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Again you try to get a rise, this time by attempting over the internet psychoanalysis and using my own words against me, but on a discussion that was never addressed to you, and has now been resolved. If you were genuine in your curiosity a private message would have sufficed to ask my meaning and intentions, but you chose a public forum and an old resolved argument between the two parties. Your intention is clear, I rebut it with the firm message that I will not play this game to tickle your self esteem.
since you're responding to your own words, you're arguing against yourself. now you're saying i - and by extension you - were psychoanalyzing. so again, it's fine when you do it, not when others do it.

i think my intention is obvious. i'm exposing you using your own words against you. i'm giving you a chance to live by your words, but you just keep digging your hole deeper. so much for learning and growing.

i think my work is done

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
since you're responding to your own words, you're arguing against yourself. now you're saying i - and by extension you - were psychoanalyzing. so again, it's fine when you do it, not when others do it.

i think my intention is obvious. i'm exposing you using your own words against you. i'm giving you a chance to live by your words, but you just keep digging your hole deeper. so much for learning and growing.

i think my work is done
Nah mate, people see through you a mile off. You want continued arguments and discord because you enjoy that shit, you've just admitted to judging me and by your own words here wanting act also as executioner against what you perceive is hypocrisy, notwithstanding that appeal to hypocrisy is not an argument anyway, it is in fact, the fallacy of Tu Quoque. The difference between what I said originally and what I got in reply was a different layer of seriousness. It is perfectly fine to banter back and forth and to give and take but, and I think I said this before, you have to understand the different layers to that and not jump the gun. Since you cannot understand that or choose not to, it gives evidence you are trying to troll via either deliberately not understanding via choice, or through inability.

You also have the arrogance in your own post to admit that you are judging me and thinking you have the right to somehow 'expose me'. All you show to me and to others is that you but attack a strawman, I do not have to justify myself to you. Nor as I said do I want to play your game. You do not know me in real life, as you have said before you think I have middle child syndrome and an inability to be serious. But you only know my online persona, you only know what I choose to show, so you attack only a version of me that is incomplete.

The version of me you have in your head and seek to attack is not my concern nor my creation, it is entirely yours. And your need to attack phantoms to 'expose their hypocrisy' is entirely here for every readers to look and evaluate and refer to henceforth at their disposal.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Nah mate, people see through you a mile off. You want continued arguments and discord because you enjoy that shit, you've just admitted to judging me and by your own words here wanting act also as executioner against what you perceive is hypocrisy, notwithstanding that appeal to hypocrisy is not an argument anyway, it is in fact, the fallacy of Tu Quoque. The difference between what I said originally and what I got in reply was a different layer of seriousness. It is perfectly fine to banter back and forth and to give and take but, and I think I said this before, you have to understand the different layers to that and not jump the gun. Since you cannot understand that or choose not to, it gives evidence you are trying to troll via either deliberately not understanding via choice, or through inability.

You also have the arrogance in your own post to admit that you are judging me and thinking you have the right to somehow 'expose me'. All you show to me and to others is that you but attack a strawman, I do not have to justify myself to you. Nor as I said do I want to play your game. You do not know me in real life, as you have said before you think I have middle child syndrome and an inability to be serious. But you only know my online persona, you only know what I choose to show, so you attack only a version of me that is incomplete.

The version of me you have in your head and seek to attack is not my concern nor my creation, it is entirely yours. And your need to attack phantoms to 'expose their hypocrisy' is entirely here for every readers to look and evaluate and refer to henceforth at their disposal.
that's a whole lot of words of deflecting.
8vb4ls7.png
if my intention is to expose your hypocrisy, exposing your hypocrisy is not a fallacy.
download.png

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
I'm leaving a comment just to make sure I participate in this gem of a thread. Also feeding the fire with this idea:

A straight man receives a BJ at a gloryhole and enjoys it. Is he gay now until he finds out it was a woman? is he straight until he finds out it was a dude? is he going to get herpes or a friend for life?
if your twin brother asks you to let him fuck your gf and she doesnt know and even enjoyed it but finds out after. What is it called? Probably rape ;)