People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 27 5.4%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 320 64.3%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.8%

• Total voters

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Yeah but you don't go from casual back and forth joking banter to calling someone a pedophile straight out the gate.
The thing is we were not having a casual back and fourth banter. Maybe you thought we were with the first random joke you sent my way. But I did not find that joke funny, nor did I find it even relevant to the discussion. So I ignored if with a simple comment, that usually signals to people..."Not a fan, Dude'"

Then you come back and up the ante with another one.

For me I am like this did guy not get the hint I gave him the first time. Seems like he didn't, so I gave you a heater to make sure you did.

It is like a random person coming up to you in party while your in a discussion to say some rude as joke directed at you. Like...whoa ok, where did you come from and what was that all about.

It cuts both ways.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The thing is we were not having a casual back and fourth banter. Maybe you thought we were with the first random joke you sent my way. But I did not find that joke funny, nor did I find it even relevant to the discussion. So I ignored if with a simple comment, that usually signals to people..."Not a fan, Don'"

Then you come back and up the ante with another one.

For me I am like this did guy not get the hint I gave hime the first time. Seems like he didn't, so I gave you a heater to make sure you did.

It is like a random person coming up to you in party while your in a discussion to say some rude as joke directed at you. Like...whoa ok, where did you come from and what was that all about.

It cuts both ways.
No, I made a joke YOU didn't find funny so straight away you and went several levels uppin the argument to a part it shouldn't even have gone, calling someone a pedo is fighting words, not a simple comment. It went like this:

Joke by me.
Get called a Pedo.
I said you are not nice (understatement considering the unmerited insult)
You get an explanation, which is a testament to self control considering point 2.
You double down, claim you did nothing wrong.

Why can't you admit you said something way over the top, admit you made a mistake and simply grow as a person from the experience by apologising and then becoming stronger by learning from it?

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
To ensure this, for people it means men but also women too?? Anyway, I consider (that's my opinion) that a man who likes futa on male is bisexual at least...

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
No, I made a joke YOU didn't find funny so straight away you and went several levels uppin the argument to a part it shouldn't even have gone, calling someone a pedo is fighting words, not a simple comment. It went like this:

Joke by me.
Get called a Pedo.
I said you are not nice (understatement considering the unmerited insult)
You get an explanation, which is a testament to self control considering point 2.
You double down, claim you did nothing wrong.

Why can't you admit you said something way over the top, admit you made a mistake and simply grow as a person from the experience by apologising and then becoming stronger by learning from it?
Whatever man, that was the second joke directed to me I did not find funny in this very thread. Maybe you are so busy throwing out jokes and insulting people you don't realize how rude it is to be doing it. It is trollish behavior. It is totally off topic, and just creates a contentious atmosphere when you do it. I don't care who or what you're supposed to be. It is rude.

So if you want me to apologize for retorting back to with my own "joke", lol that is not happening.

Let this be a learning lesson to you that not everyone is going to take kindly to your jokes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Whatever man, that was the second joke directed to me I did not find funny in this very thread. Maybe you are so busy throwing out jokes and insulting people you don't realize how rude it is to be doing it. It is trollish behavior. It is totally off topic, and just creates a contentious atmosphere when you do it. I don't care who or what you're supposed to be. It is rude.

So if you want me to apologize for retorting back to with my own "joke", lol that is not happening.

Let this be a learning lesson to you that not everyone is going to take kindly to your jokes.
Calling someone a PEDOPHILE is not a joke in any capacity. SERIOUSLY why can't you understand that!? There is not a person irl who would blame me for laying you flat out for that accusation. You literally responded to a joke with a reputation damaging statement intended to fully harm me, do you have any idea what people do just because of a simple accusation like that? Do you understand mobs? Vigilantism? Nah mate you are fucked in the head if you think calling someone that is just a joke.

But don't worry, your words are a testament to yourself and everyone can see and judge exactly the type of person you are. I don't need to do anything, I'll leave it here unless I get a reply. Out for now.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Calling someone a PEDOPHILE is not a joke in any capacity. SERIOUSLY why can't you understand that!? There is not a person irl who would blame me for laying you flat out for that accusation. You literally responded to a joke with a reputation damaging statement intended to fully harm me, do you have any idea what people do just because of a simple accusation like that? Do you understand mobs? Vigilantism? Nah mate you are fucked in the head if you think calling someone that is just a joke.

But don't worry, your words are a testament to yourself and everyone can see and judge exactly the type of person you are. I don't need to do anything, I'll leave it here unless I get a reply. Out for now.
Dude, labeling someone outside of what they are is not a joke in any capacity either. Do you understand that? In many cultures being labeled as gay can come with grave consequences. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Making jokes about someones disability is also not a joke. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

You are basically saying your joke, was harmless. What I am trying to tell you the harm by any said joke is based upon who it is being directed on and not some made idea about what is ok to say and what is not.

So next time before labeling anyone in this forum a certain way...you should be careful of what that would imply.

The fact that you are always trying to make jokes about other folks and are now having a cow about something thrown back to you says a lot about your own insecurities.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I'm leaving a comment just to make sure I participate in this gem of a thread. Also feeding the fire with this idea:

A straight man receives a BJ at a gloryhole and enjoys it. Is he gay now until he finds out it was a woman? is he straight until he finds out it was a dude? is he going to get herpes or a friend for life?

• Haha
Reactions: HDiddy

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017

What did u expect, he is a troll. He likes the drama.
You are flat out right though.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I'm leaving a comment just to make sure I participate in this gem of a thread. Also feeding the fire with this idea:

A straight man receives a BJ at a gloryhole and enjoys it. Is he gay now until he finds out it was a woman? is he straight until he finds out it was a dude? is he going to get herpes or a friend for life?
Schrödingers, nice one :D

xa0

May 17, 2020
You know I wonder...

What's the point of all those deep discussions with medical data about sexual orientation if real futas don't even exist?

Because typical futa (not to be consufed with shemale etc.) looks like female but have fully working sexual organs of both genders at the same time. So it's not typical transgender person but basically different being from fairy tales with it's own unique gender.

So there's no way to answer this question properly because no man has ever encountered real futa.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

I will do you one better, straight guy gets BJ from sissy boy in jail. How would you define that?

This is why some people argue someones "Gayness" is not a binary yes or no, and why folks believe it should be scaled.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What did u expect, he is a troll. He likes the drama.
You are flat out right though.
He won't get it, no matter how much you try. I wonder if he can't get it. It's like he took a joke as a personal offence and thought it completely justified to accuse someone of something that can get them possibly harmed in real life, doxed, mobbed and potentially killed and he just doesn't get that. Then he has the nerve to paint himself as the victim and take some sort of moral highground. That mine was a joke was obvious from the context of the spoilered meme and the preceding posts, his was a blanket statement with no tone nor context to state that it was. That gays are killed in certain countries is fact, my joking cannot change nor affect that, his 'joking' could however, but that would require self analysis and personal accountability would it not?

Ah well, anyone reading this can judge for themselves and see it all.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
You know I wonder...

What's the point of all those deep discussions with medical data about sexual orientation if real futas don't even exist?

Because typical futa (not to be consufed with shemale etc.) looks like female but have fully working sexual organs of both genders at the same time. So it's not typical transgender person but basically different being from fairy tales with it's own unique gender.

So there's no way to answer this question properly because no man has ever encountered real futa.
So that is a valid argument to make. One can easily say because Futa does not exist there is no way to be sexually attracted to something that is not real, therefore the various labels and degress of gay would not apply.

However this a forum where opinions run wild.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
He's prolly gloryhole-sexual. Maybe he should start identifying as wall-smasher. :sneaky::coffee:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I wonder if he can't get it. It's like he took a joke as a personal offence and thought it completely justified to accuse someone of something that can get them possibly harmed in real life, doxed, mobbed and potentially killed and he just doesn't get tha
How?

How is me responding to your joke going to get you doxxed? What mob is coming after you?

Come on....you're mad, I get it...you don't want to be called a Pedo. To be fair I don't think you are one. Am I going to apologize for it? Nope...because it was a joke responding to a joke. And since you do not apologize for insulting jokes, I am not going to either.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How?

How is me responding to your joke going to get you doxxed? What mob is coming after you?

Come on....you're mad, I get it...you don't want to be called a Pedo. To be fair I don't think you are one. Am I going to apologize for it? Nope...because it was a joke responding to a joke. And since you do not apologize for insulting jokes, I am not going to either.
I'm perfectly sane thank you.