Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wetrox1

Aug 21, 2019
After being here on this forum almost 4 years and not commenting i had to write my first comment just to say Great job you are in my opinion doing amazing job with characters and story and renders look great.
I hope you continue doing this and and you get support on subscribestar.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
What this spin-off is amazing!! It really feels like the original. Probs guys really!

The art looks very in-line but especially the corruption pace, the details in every scene, the teasing, the story development and the characters feel so great and really honor the prior installment.

I hope you guys continue this way. I was a bit shocked due to the sandbox in the beginning but man am I glad that I still gave this a try. I only hope focus stays on the cheating and DannyXJessica and not some other random guys (like the cab driver or the delivery guy). Hope to see this continue for a long time. Thanks guys!! All the best to you.

And really, this spin-off deserves a real thread!

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
What this spin-off is amazing!! It really feels like the original. Probs guys really!

The art looks very in-line but especially the corruption pace, the details in every scene, the teasing, the story development and the characters feel so great and really honor the prior installment.

I hope you guys continue this way. I was a bit shocked due to the sandbox in the beginning but man am I glad that I still gave this a try. I only hope focus stays on the cheating and DannyXJessica and not some other random guys (like the cab driver or the delivery guy). Hope to see this continue for a long time. Thanks guys!! All the best to you.

And really, this spin-off deserves a real thread!
Yup, it would be enjoyable to see Jessica tease or flash random men down thw line as her amount of clothing reduces.
Just no sex.

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
The story would probably be best focused on the adoptive mother n son. You add a lot to it you start to spread thin on certain content.
Agree, I think the dev is doing a great job, and we should just wait for the release and enjoy it. More characters just dilute the game experience. The three main characters are more than enought to have a good story.

Last edited:

3dRocks

Mar 15, 2022

Last teaser before the update
View attachment 2454659

View attachment 2454660 View attachment 2454661
Thank you for all your efforts. Please maintain current slow burnt approach. It is new and fresh and cannot be found elsewhere. There are plentiful alternatives for those who want more explicit stuff. Incidental and accidental nudity like flashing, down-blouse, upskirt are way sexier than full-on encounters. Do not be sway. Thank you once again.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you for all your efforts. Please maintain current slow burnt approach. It is new and fresh and cannot be found elsewhere. There are plentiful alternatives for those who want more explicit stuff. Incidental and accidental nudity like flashing, down-blouse, upskirt are way sexier than full-on encounters. Do not be sway. Thank you once again.
Yup, slow burn is what we're here for.

But there should also be progress. She should wear less and less as time goes by, even being comfortable in going around the house in just her panties/nude down the line...say maybe a year+ of content.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes