Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So its a female lead now ?
Because we only play her now but also had the voyurism scene with the delivery guy, then we got the contact number from the random taxi driver... How is this a follow up from the original ? Wasnt it supposed to be male lead with the focus on currupting the woman ?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
So its a female lead now ?
Because we only play her now but also had the voyurism scene with the delivery guy, then we got the contact number from the random taxi driver... How is this a follow up from the original ? Wasnt it supposed to be male lead with the focus on currupting the woman ?
Yeah female POV will be higher, it is also same in the Original version.
Focus is still corruption, but corruption by events and scenarios, with Danny having a bigger role.

When we say corruption it will be taken in the full meaning of it. Corruption is always a negative attribute, it is not love. So when one gets corrupt what do you think will happen to that character

Reactions: JabbatheHut

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah female POV will be higher, it is also same in the Original version.
Focus is still corruption, but corruption by events and scenarios, with Danny having a bigger role.

When we say corruption it will be taken in the full meaning of it. Corruption is always a negative attribute, it is not love. So when one gets corrupt what do you think will happen to that character
Sry for the second reply. My browser keeps on readjusting my previous comments. Now that you mention it I get a better picture but when I played the original back then it was more focused on them both alone. Now we have suddenly already two random males dragged into it and its clear what their purpose is. I dont agree that Corruption is always a negative attribute, the are dozen games and stories which did that. But if we shall take your example of what you want to make then you are right that its not love as in MC + Mom. But as NTR since these other guys will also fuck with her. Welp, the delight of revival of this game was a short lived one. Nonetheless good luck with your project. (y)

Reactions: B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Sry for the second reply. My browser keeps on readjusting my previous comments. Now that you mention it I get a better picture but when I played the original back then it was more focused on them both alone. Now we have suddenly already two random males dragged into it and its clear what their purpose is. I dont agree that Corruption is always a negative attribute, the are dozen games and stories which did that. But if we shall take your example of what you want to make then you are right that its not love as in MC + Mom. But as NTR since these other guys will also fuck with her. Welp, the delight of revival of this game was a short lived one. Nonetheless good luck with your project. (y)
I understand you, its not for all and its ok.
Corruption is a negative attribute at its core. Interpretations in games is Just upto the creators.

My thing is (in its comical way), If she finds it hot to tease around Danny boy with whatever excuses she gives herself to justify that behaviour, she can also get motivated into doing other thrilling stuffs.

Ryanair

Dec 14, 2021
I understand you, its not for all and its ok.
Corruption is a negative attribute at its core. Interpretations in games is Just upto the creators.

My thing is (in its comical way), If she finds it hot to tease around Danny boy with whatever excuses she gives herself to justify that behaviour, she can also get motivated into doing other thrilling stuffs.
Dev will we have any handjod or blowjod or sex scene in the next update

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
NTR meaning cheating right? behind the back of hubby ... that'll be there, multiple partners other than Danny is not yet written in the script by stonewaars , may be in the future when it feels appropriate, dont know.
I don't think anyone gives a shit about hubby lol.
Will Danny be affected is what I asked.

Reactions: lxh123
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes