Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

josebr

Aug 20, 2021
Got it ... stop in Skip may be because of some "wait" tags in between scenes and I also scene some freeze happening in "Gardening" scene. If you get any freeze, just restart the game for now. Some issue related with the engine itself I guess.
Thank you man. Will hopefully continue and reach real spicy scenes. Any blocks I will always update here.

B4Black69, I'm wanting to create a game, like yours, open world, but I know absolutely nothing about programming more involving tyranobuilder, how did you do it, is there any tutorial on the internet that I can look at?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
B4Black69, I'm wanting to create a game, like yours, open world, but I know absolutely nothing about programming more involving tyranobuilder, how did you do it, is there any tutorial on the internet that I can look at?
Hey, I understand that feeling ... Just simple VN games are easy to do, in its simplistic structure. If you can build artworks (3d/comics) you can easily build up scenes in Tyranno with in-game editor. You will find lots of tutorial in steam documentation section of the builder.
But when you add more mechanics, like open world exploration (static CG), branching etc, that is when it'll get tough.

I suggest you follow any VN engine Renpy, Tyranno etc and try to build a small scene using any available CG's, you could also use mine and try to get familiar with these engines.

Reactions: JoThZ01T and MikeOG

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
I know you said it'sa slow burn but can we get some jucie stuff maybe? Like mc imagening stuff before real action happens? I said it before and I will say it again. THANK YOU for picking this one up.
Guys if we have to vote I would strongly vote agains the dreams and imaginary staff.... please.

Way too many games just keep doing it. Then you have the all the juicy staff revealed in dreams and when the story get to the real staff it's not exiting anymore since you pretty much saw everything already in the inaginary/dreams...

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Guys if we have to vote I would strongly vote agains the dreams and imaginary staff.... please.

Way too many games just keep doing it. Then you have the all the juicy staff revealed in dreams and when the story get to the real staff it's not exiting anymore since you pretty much saw everything already in the inaginary/dreams...
I think the people have spoken :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Paprika

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Spoilers for the week

26.jpg
64.jpg

Renders are progressing little bit slow, mainly due to my work and re - rendering of scenes, like above (above spoilers could be the 3rd take I think). Not really confident about confirming a release date, Lets see. The coming scenes are lengthy and I want to finish it all (complete the day) to release .1 version.

Ryanair

Dec 14, 2021
Spoilers for the week

View attachment 2397064
View attachment 2397065

Renders are progressing little bit slow, mainly due to my work and re - rendering of scenes, like above (above spoilers could be the 3rd take I think). Not really confident about confirming a release date, Lets see. The coming scenes are lengthy and I want to finish it all (complete the day) to release .1 version.
Think you for your great work
I wish the update will be good

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Spoilers for the week

View attachment 2397064
View attachment 2397065

Can't wait to see his pov, hope he does not think to give her some special whipped cream for the slice of cake haha

• Haha
Reactions: B4Black69

aman69

May 2, 2019
Spoilers for the week

View attachment 2397064
View attachment 2397065

Take your time bro, all the best!

VyCCar

Aug 27, 2021
PerfectBond - Truebond spinoff game - Version - 0.05

Windows:
Android:
WEB:

For Mac and Language Translations
Source Project folder:
For Mac you need Mac OS, I don't have OS system
Guide:

For Translation if needed
Guide:
(use this project folder)

Overview:
CG's might be less in number in this update maybe around 250 - 300. I was planning to add this and the first as a single update.
Dialogue updated for part 1 thanks to ohwonders
Engine Update: Only added a few for now.
Added:
Gallery

Check it out.

Note: Typos and grammars issues .. will be plenty of them, excuse me for that
I get to a certain point in the game when the woman falls over after the tickle fight in the garden and the game just doesnt carry on was wondering if that was a known issue or is meant to happen

Reactions: sqanze001 and ArkG

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I get to a certain point in the game when the woman falls over after the tickle fight in the garden and the game just doesnt carry on was wondering if that was a known issue or is meant to happen
It is a bug. Try restarting the game.

Reactions: Yatoy

VyCCar

Aug 27, 2021
Whenever I close the game it doesnt save my save file when I load the game back up, is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: Wayne94
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes