Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryanair

Dec 14, 2021
Not yet fixed, will take some time for more content.
Hello Mr black and think you for your work
After cloudlet's return, I hope that you will do the sex scenes in the game quickly.
And why not contact him on discord and work with him I think he will be happy

Reactions: sqanze001

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hello Mr black and think you for your work
After cloudlet's return, I hope that you will do the sex scenes in the game quickly.
And why not contact him on discord and work with him I think he will be happy
Hey man, already contacted him in Subscribstar to talk about the spinoff and my gratitude. Got tips already, great person.

About sex scenes with Danny, that'll ruin the current flow of my game drastically, but physical interactions will happen in coming update and we can have a different direction for corrupting Jessica, different from Truebond. Lets see how the script goes (y).

drawboard000

Oct 18, 2022
@
Hey man, already contacted him in Subscribstar to talk about the spinoff and my gratitude. Got tips already, great person.

About sex scenes with Danny, that'll ruin the current flow of my game drastically, but physical interactions will happen in coming update and we can have a different direction for corrupting Jessica, different from Truebond. Lets see how the script goes (y).
Thank you for your work
I like the way the relationship actually develops and its not just straight sex scenes 5 mins into the game

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Now that Cloudlet is back, where does this game stand? So far it is pretty much following the same storyline just different event, doesn’t it need to create it own story too survive

3dRocks

Mar 15, 2022
Hi all. Maybe it's just me but in some renders, I see a missing ring on Jessica. Perhaps it is part of the storyline and if so, it can be given a little bit more emphasis. There will be times when Jessica fiddles with the ring and stops herself from going further. At other times she may feel guilty but still continue with whatever she is doing. In the end, she succumbs to her desires, removes the ring and puts it back on after fulfilling them. This may well become a ritual for her (if the storyline continues with her being married.) It may be her way of lowering her guilt or inhibitions. It may also be how she embraces her newfound liberty especially when doing IT with Danny. Have a good week ahead,

Last edited:
Reactions: B4Black69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes