Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I like to think that Cloudlet was inspired by you for including all the phone action in his latest update.
Don't think so :). That photo during the bowling right? we have lots of plan with mobile stuff, and we also have a good mobile mechanics in our game, I guess. I'd like to add a chat applications and photos inside our mobile itself, so that it can be accessed during free roam, just like gallery.

Reactions: Draethar

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Don't think so :). That photo during the bowling right? we have lots of plan with mobile stuff, and we also have a good mobile mechanics in our game, I guess. I'd like to add a chat applications and photos inside our mobile itself, so that it can be accessed during free roam, just like gallery.
Oh yeah. Photos started being taken in 0.4 itself in the changing rooms.

Reactions: B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
a hard question.... why you chosse this engine and no renpy?
Was not really hard for me since I had a little exp in renpy and I didn't like it because I don't want to code for building scene.

Tyranno engine is made for VN with a Live editor. You can cook scenes in minutes,if you have assets ready, that is dialogues/cg's etc.
All the additional stuff like maps, phone etc are my own addition, so there is less bloated codes and I have control of it.

Minus point of Tyranno is rollback, which is not present.

Reactions: spl00sh321
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes