Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

flippy11

May 11, 2017
100 Renders for one scene - Holy fucking shit man this guy is never going to finish this if he doesn't learn to parse that number way down. In the meantime, do you all have any recommendations for similar style stories? Not necessarily the adoption story, but comics or games that incorporate this sexual build up, where the relationship develops through a series of accidents, mishaps, or other pretenses. Any recommendations are very welcome, as I don't know much about this space.
Dudes done more renders for 1 scene than the entire ‘A Wife and Mother’.

Reactions: tldrake

chunkee

Nov 7, 2021
100 Renders for one scene - Holy fucking shit man this guy is never going to finish this if he doesn't learn to parse that number way down. In the meantime, do you all have any recommendations for similar style stories? Not necessarily the adoption story, but comics or games that incorporate this sexual build up, where the relationship develops through a series of accidents, mishaps, or other pretenses. Any recommendations are very welcome, as I don't know much about this space.
Well I'd rather hefty updates than short ones. as long as the status updates aren't months apart waiting for good updates is fine with me. Like Heart Problems dev is spotty with his updates but he pumps out some of the most insane high quality updates which are def worth the multi month waits. Another dev I follow closely is the Twisted Memories dev, he also takes a while for his updates but hes giving weekly status reports even if he just tells us that he aint do shit that week.

ingridguerci94

Jan 20, 2024
PerfectBond - Truebond spinoff game - Version - 0.09

Windows:

Android:

WEB:

For Mac and Language Translations

Source Project folder:

For Mac you need Mac OS, I don't have OS system

Guide:

For Translation if needed

Guide:

(use this project folder)

Overview:

CG's might be less in number in this update maybe around 250 - 300. I was planning to add this and the first as a single update.

Dialogue updated for part 1 thanks to ohwonders

Engine Update: Only added a few for now.

Added:

Gallery

Check it out.

Note: Typos and grammars issues .. will be plenty of them, excuse me for that
Hey Black, have you thought about transforming this into a regular game thread? It might require creating a new one, but it's a fantastic way to ensure updates appear in the Latest Updates tab and attract more attention to the project. In my personal opinion, this game has many enticing adult scenes.

Last edited:

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Hey Black, have you thought about transforming this into a regular game thread? It might require creating a new one, but it's a fantastic way to ensure updates appear in the Latest Updates tab and attract more attention to the project.
i think he is not dojng it simpley because he is doing it as a side work. in which already people asking for updates well including me. If this were to be a regular game thread it will be 1000 pages long and he will be dead by the amount of comment pressure he will get

Reactions: flippy11
Apr 24, 2023
Imagine being like “this devs taking too long, im gonna make my own”

and then you take 9 months to release a 2nd update lmao.

this story is cursed. Cant have nothin good round here
Imagine providing no content on here, then crying about how others don't live up to a schedule you made up in your head out of the zero experience you have had from the zero games you have made, wildly entitled lol.
Go outside, touch grass, come back to see whats happening in 3-6 months. Take up a hobby or, better, make your own game and then you can be an entitled arse when you do better?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lvl 9 toaster

flippy11

May 11, 2017
Imagine providing no content on here, then crying about how others don't live up to a schedule you made up in your head out of the zero experience you have had from the zero games you have made, wildly entitled lol.
Go outside, touch grass, come back to see whats happening in 3-6 months. Take up a hobby or, better, make your own game and then you can be an entitled arse when you do better?
You dont need to create something to understand irony…

tldrake

Sep 5, 2023
..... Take up a hobby or, better, make your own game and then you can be an entitled arse when you do better?
You're missing the point even though you said it out loud. That's exactly what the dev did here. Mr Black picked up a notoriously abandoned project to try and do better and has apparently stumbled into the exact same pitfalls. We all hope that Mr Black remains dedicated to the project and doesn't drop it like his predecessor, but the similarity is pretty easy to see here.

zamu3l

Dec 12, 2021
Hey, I know we all are a bit frustrated waiting for the update, but remember, most of us are getting this game for free. I assume this is only a side project for the dev, so with the quality of the renders it is going to take time. They are consistent in showing us the progress, so it's not like we're left with nothing. We have waited this long, let's wait a little more.

Last edited:

tldrake

Sep 5, 2023
Well I'd rather hefty updates than short ones. as long as the status updates aren't months apart waiting for good updates is fine with me. Like Heart Problems dev is spotty with his updates but he pumps out some of the most insane high quality updates which are def worth the multi month waits. Another dev I follow closely is the Twisted Memories dev, he also takes a while for his updates but hes giving weekly status reports even if he just tells us that he aint do shit that week.
I think I need to be a bit clearer here. Noone is complaining that MrB is trying to give us updates filled with content. He is doing too many renders per scene. The scenes do not need that many renders. In some of the scenes we have so many CGIs rendered that it approaches frame by frame animation. It's not necessary for this kind of project and its beyond his ability.

popang888

Feb 27, 2023
I think I need to be a bit clearer here. Noone is complaining that MrB is trying to give us updates filled with content. He is doing too many renders per scene. The scenes do not need that many renders. In some of the scenes we have so many CGIs rendered that it approaches frame by frame animation. It's not necessary for this kind of project and its beyond his ability.
man, why are you saying it is beyond his ability? You are so wrong! if Mr Black wants to do it in that way because he feels very dedicated to his work and his way of expressing his art, just leave him alone!! go watch and play other trashy games where the developer pretends to create a whole dramatic sexual tension with 6 trashy frames or renders, go and congrats that kind of creators and leave the man who is doing a lot of work so his players can feel a lot of things!!

popang888

Feb 27, 2023
you are saying "Too many renders per scene" C'mon man, wtf do you want? why are you crying about it? too much water in the pool? go and bathe yourself in a puddle then... "the scenes do not need that many renders" It's HIS choice the way he tells his story you know what is going the be the fun part? that you are going to be one of those who's gonna enjoy the game once finished

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes