Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
I checked the SS link for part 2 and downloaded it. It did not ask me for any password which is given on the SS page of part 2.
When I tried extracting the zip file for pc, it keeps showing me error.
I have attached a photo.
Any help will be appreciated. Screenshot 2024-07-27 033223.png

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Not android. I am using it on PC windows
I downloaded the Windows version the day before yesterday and everything was fine!

The password is only requested when extracting the zip file with Winrar.

Just a minute, I'll put it in the gofile so you can try to download it. When you're done, let me know with a "hey there" emoji so I can delete the post.

EDIT: LINK REMOVED
Be careful not to have spaces in your password.

PS. Try downloading from another browser or use a download manager.
The error that you saw is probably caused by the download not being completed.

Last edited:

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
I downloaded the Windows version the day before yesterday and everything was fine!

The password is only requested when extracting the zip file with Winrar.

Just a minute, I'll put it in the gofile so you can try to download it. When you're done, let me know with a "hey there" emoji so I can delete the post.

Try again:
Pass: 5Z'PkN34D
Be careful not to have spaces in your password.
oh ok. I was trying to extract it with the normal "extractor" which is in-built in the windows which I think is winrar only. But now I tried extracting it with breezip and it did ask for password and it worked.

thank you.

Ivliv

Nov 4, 2023
Hi. Is there a guide on how to translate into other languages - how and with what? Because I read that people have problems with it.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

The developer also working on new game right with same characters, has he share that game URL. Can anyone share ?

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I don't see anything on the substar about a new game, he only converted to a new engine that's easier to work with.
me too
where source he say he start new game still work with same character
he put 80 % done maybe he be finish soon

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes