Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
he could add the Husband's father, that is, Jessica's father-in-law. It's much more interesting for Danny and his grandfather to fight over Jéssica. Jéssica is the icing on the cake. It is the flesh to be conquered.
I don't know if another female character would be as attractive. But I'm looking forward to it.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
i not like he spend more time in new character will work gone other than wife
wife is main want see more action with her
with young girl will loss lot time work with part not all fan look for
hoop not like AWAM after many year wife become lesbian
hoop this game not make young girl will be open lesbian sex two women will be boring

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
he could add the Husband's father, that is, Jessica's father-in-law. It's much more interesting for Danny and his grandfather to fight over Jéssica. Jéssica is the icing on the cake. It is the flesh to be conquered.
I don't know if another female character would be as attractive. But I'm looking forward to it.
go tell him on subscribestar. may be he can include. but it should be a working grandpa. not some stay at home gramps. or else danny and that gramps wil cock block each other. it wil bee boring

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
That's a good thing, he can make a new game with the same characters and still use the same category and fantasy style. He may feel better working on something of his own.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
new teas come out only to new character young girl
think game if only focus to young girl and kid better end game give new name nobody care about this new person

Reactions: Bestigger
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes