Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020

Updated on 19 ago, 2024 09:06 am
Public post

IMPORTANT INFO!!!

I’ve noticed that some of my audience are confused about whether the new game is a spinoff of 'Perfect Bond' or 'True Bond.' I apologize for any confusion this may have caused (I’ll pin this post for clarity).
To clarify: the new game is not a spinoff or part of 'Perfect Bond.' It is a completely standalone game with its own unique story, characters, and plot. While the characters are inspired by those in the 'True Bond' series, they will have new names and roles within this new game. The genre will focus more on corruption, scandals, politics, and drug-related plotlines. The current title is 'Scandalous Affairs' (though this is subject to change).

I understand that this may be inconvenient for 'True Bond' fans, but it is necessary to ensure that I don’t damage the original Cloudlets story. I also want to be free of any strings attached when telling this new story.
Once again, this is not a 'True Bond' spinoff, but a new, separate game. I’m sorry for any inconvenience, but I believe this clarification is necessary .

With that done, here are some spoilers:
1724083067446.png

1724083078890.png

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
new teas come out
i like pic
but not understand
View attachment 3947042
he start new game now why he do lot thing in long time and stil jump project to other this not gona go anywhere and never end thing
we was hoop very soon
last time he say he finsh 80 % perfect bond
View attachment 3952870
now he say he will creat new game name Scandalous Affairs
View attachment 3952872
View attachment 3952873
we not know what he think why start new game when we all wait old one for 4 month
now we wait for new one 4 month maybe if he start new game
what happen old game
The answer is quite simple, he starts the new game because he doesn't know, how to progress with the previous one) This dev from the beginning was parasitizing on the other dev's work. The original game was abandoned, so this game also becomes abandoned. Yes, this dev managed to make some good renders and had some nice story moments, but the whole plot was not made up by him, so he doesn't know how to properly finish it) That's why he starts a new game with old characters)

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
The answer is quite simple, he starts the new game because he doesn't know, how to progress with the previous one) This dev from the beginning was parasitizing on the other dev's work. The original game was abandoned, so this game also becomes abandoned. Yes, this dev managed to make some good renders and had some nice story moments, but the whole plot was not made up by him, so he doesn't know how to properly finish it) That's why he starts a new game with old characters)
yh think you right
whatever he do with great art
fan always look art by true bond
so he loss his own work by compare to original or become second
its hard for him in this situation
and he better go on with his own work and great artist but we was wait that long
we just wish give last version end game before start new one
whatever he do he good artist also he have own story to make good story and we support him

DukeNukem6666

Sep 12, 2022
0.09 was the version before Part 1 and the last to be updated in the OP.
You can forget it and just download Part 1 in this SS post:
-------------
Part 2 is available in this other SS post:

Nope, 0.9 was a prior version it isn't a patch for Part 1
The MEGA.NZ links no longer seem to work. Can anyone offer working links? Thanks!

Reactions: Sapient Monkey
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes