baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a come on, always complaining. just appreciate this gem as it is.
sure, I like petite girls, young and naive. but that doesn't mean all the games in the universe need to be that.

so, I mean, if we had hundreds of the same, sure, its good to give critics and tell;
- come on, not yet another one of the same, make some variety!
but this game is quite unique as it is. let it be as the dev had in mind and enjoy the ride.

this game is really well made. its an erotic game and not a novella with crap plots and neverending story that is just boring to read. this is about eroticism and hot scenes and sharing the hot mature wife.

what I really like is that so far the couple is doing this "together". its about understanding each other and push the boundaries. its that kind of NTR I like. we have a couple of this kind of games we can find here in f95, but most games are about cheating and betraying the trust, so its refreshing when its none of that but still include sharing.

so, keep it up and change nothing. I want to see what the DEV has planned for this and hopefully this will be the start of more games in this genre and quality.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
very hot update and also surprisingly big! really like the animations and honour the work. i only am sad its already over again and we still didn't see arnold fuck her pussy and suck her tits eagerly and hungry - but maybe next update the teasing is so good and hot but i need to see them fuck so bad.

also i am normally not into young boy content but i like his nerdy more "unattractive" looks. i think thats a nice contrast too.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
hey guys,
i created a incest and a Replay mod for the game version 2212.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder
I remember from the first build that the old guy was the wife's father, and not that of the guy we play. Can you make it like this so there is actual incest? (Father-in-law as it is now is no incest)

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I remember from the first build that the old guy was the wife's father, and not that of the guy we play. Can you make it like this so there is actual incest? (Father-in-law as it is now is no incest)
it was ever the father from the mc what i remember

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Nice reviews, story looks intriguing, so will give this a try.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Compressed?
211 MB like wtf?

I mean come on...^^

It's totally unfair. And you are ruining a excellent project just like this.. You suppose not upload one of its version till next one published on Patreon. I mean c'mon guys.. That is not even expensive. Let's support creator so he can focus on this project even more.
What are you doing on a Pirate Forum then? xD

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and autixta0

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Perfect Housewife [v2403] [k4soft]
Developer: k4soft - -

****** Spanish Translation 05/05/2024 ******

Well, guys... official update on this game again.
Here's a nice busty girl who's into the game and I think she's going to have some good parties, as the game is still in the making, but that's what it's all about.
I think it's already been translated over here, though not manually.
I know this game is not to everyone's taste, but as always, there are tastes for everyone and we don't all have to agree.
Download the patch and place it in the root of the game.
As always, thanks to the creator for his time and dedication in creating the game and I hope you enjoy it.
Best regards.
Darax.
;)

******************************************************************************************

Bueno, chicos... de nuevo actualización oficial de este juego.
Aquí tenemos a una buena tetona que le va la marcha y creo que se va a pegar unas buenas fiestas, ya que el juego está en proceso de creación, pero va encaminado a eso.
Creo que ya lo han traducido por aquí, aunque no de manera manual.
Sé que este juego no es del gusto de todos, pero como siempre, hay gustos para todos y no tenemos por qué coincidir todos.
Descargar el parche y colocar en la raíz del juego.
Como siempre, dar gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación en crear el juego y espero que lo disfrutéis.
Saludos.
Darax.
;)

If someone wants an animation of this kind of his favourite game, tell me and I'll make an animated gif for his user profile (send me a private message and image to make... That for now it will be free... hahahaha)

;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes