SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The game takes it time, it's more about teasing but in good way in my opinion.
I guess that the next two updates will go slowly in the direction of full wife sharing.
A second guy from husbands work was introduced and the old guy's story will lead to sex sooner or later.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pogo123

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here the the bug fix download link what was posted yesterday on the patreon page:
And i updated both mods for the bug fix .You can for example now change Arnolds and Eriks name.For that you need to start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Here the the bug fix download link what was posted yesterday on the patreon page: Mega
And i updated both mods for the bug fix .You can for example now change Arnolds and Eriks (the intern) change.For that you need to start a new game.
Have fun with it :)
How to apply? I don't know please tell me

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
That Woman is slowly building her "not" Harem :D So yeah, i think you can expect more. My guess would be that the Young guy get some Content in the next Update. And of course Arnold? :D
I even expect the other guy form work too (the bully one). That's if you go to the work party path.

• Wow
Reactions: FaIzAn SHEIKH

Autark

Jan 20, 2018

As promised here are the first two preview images of the next update.
The company dinner at the end of the year, where MC and his wife meet the head of the company where MC works, and continue the relationship with Erik.

If you like the Game and the Plot. Consider to Support the Dev.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022

As promised here are the first two preview images of the next update.
The company dinner at the end of the year, where MC and his wife meet the head of the company where MC works, and continue the relationship with Erik.

If you like the Game and the Plot. Consider to Support the Dev.
And when is the release date.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes