cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Perfect Housewife v2405
with gigan Relationship / Replay Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
Next update is 2303 (March), and it will be of both.You play sunday after company party or trip home with Arnold.

Reactions: ant007

pichoudom

Dec 29, 2021
I don't think because from blowjob and pussy licking to sex would be too fast
at the end part after say good bye to grandchild, we see wife pull arnold hand inside, i think they will fuck after this, anyways who know they might already fuck behind MC back. (Like Video call that suddenly end).

• Love
Reactions: FaIzAn SHEIKH

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The dev declared on subscribestar that achieving the funding goal would shorten the release times, which would make this game much more enjoyable, for the rest, for me, almost nothing is missing, so far, it remains the most fun project with which I played.

Reactions: ant007

Eksai01

Mar 2, 2023
The dev declared on subscribestar that achieving the funding goal would shorten the release times, which would make this game much more enjoyable, for the rest, for me, almost nothing is missing, so far, it remains the most fun project with which I played.
Compared to other games, at least the game comes out every month

Reactions: blast1n

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Compared to other games, at least the game comes out every month
yes, it's one of the significant advantages of this project, but when you follow a game that you particularly like, waiting a month is a bit long and making it with a 15-day update would be the best for me.

pichoudom

Dec 29, 2021
yes, it's one of the significant advantages of this project, but when you follow a game that you particularly like, waiting a month is a bit long and making it with a 15-day update would be the best for me.
bro please show me how to Enable the GIF like yours, (perfect house wife Fan)

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
IMG-20230319-WA0015.jpg IMG-20230319-WA0014.jpg IMG-20230319-WA0013.jpg IMG-20230319-WA0012.jpg

This is the second preview of the next update, and as I already anticipated in the past post, it concerns the path where MC and Stefany accompany Arnold to his grandchildren. On their way home, they stop in a park to stretch themselves, and in this park Stefany will let herself be admired while she is the usual exhibitionist, but not only this ...

In the images, a homeless man gropes Stefany's ass, without her having given him consent, and discovers at a great price that perhaps it would have been better not to have tried. But Stefany is kind-hearted, and after her spontaneous reaction, she forgives him.

I hope you enjoy it! As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2479985 View attachment 2479986 View attachment 2479987 View attachment 2479989

This is the second preview of the next update, and as I already anticipated in the past post, it concerns the path where MC and Stefany accompany Arnold to his grandchildren. On their way home, they stop in a park to stretch themselves, and in this park Stefany will let herself be admired while she is the usual exhibitionist, but not only this ...

In the images, a homeless man gropes Stefany's ass, without her having given him consent, and discovers at a great price that perhaps it would have been better not to have tried. But Stefany is kind-hearted, and after her spontaneous reaction, she forgives him.

I hope you enjoy it! As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!
I love how in these games every hobo has a giant dick :ROFLMAO:
What she slams him to the ground and then realizes his big dick needs some relief, what a Good Samaritan she is taking care of the homeless one hole at a time

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I love how in these games every hobo has a giant dick :ROFLMAO:
What she slams him to the ground and then realizes his big dick needs some relief, what a Good Samaritan she is taking care of the homeless one hole at a time
its always oh,its so big I need to taste it so I appriciate games where its not the case like crazy son

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
1679304042536.png
but let's see... here who enjoys the woman's view... Arnold, the homeless man, her husband, or all of us in front of the computer screen?
by the way... the tramp has his iphone sticking out of his trousers.
hahahahahaha
;)

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes