Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Perfect Housewife [v2312] [k4soft] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [519 MB]
- - -

Mac [504 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What an obedient and faithful community the dev has here. Interesting
Much like the MC in the story who believes he's till in charge of anything and simply sits back and let's the wife call the shots and run the show how she wants.. :D

• Angry
Reactions: Ru1n

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Wow, I'm liking where 2401 is headed
Haha, yep, the MC is about to be shown to the world what a cuck he really is and all the guys in the office (and everywhere else) will have a party favor they can use whenever they want.

Sure hope the MC doesn't expect any respect from his co-workers after the next series of events because he sure won't be "getting any" both figuratively and physically. With all these other cocks coming into the picture and the slut-wife having many more to choose from for her preference over the MC as she has always done.

• Angry
Reactions: Ru1n

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Much like the MC in the story who believes he's till in charge of anything and simply sits back and let's the wife call the shots and run the show how she wants.. :D
You, on the other hand, seem to be like those who delude themselves into thinking they can handle everything until they suddenly feel a pain in their ass.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
In this update there are more than double the animations compared to the previous one, wow, and thank goodness the dev had a fever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I haven't played the update yet but going by the photos Stefany has been kept busy. Which is what we all want to see. As others have said maybe the husband is not in control of the situation as he thinks he is. But as far as we know she tells him everything I don't think she keeps anything from him. He has had sex with two women but she does not know about one I don't remember him telling her. I wonder about her reaction if she finds out.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I can't wait to read what you guys think about the update. For me it was best since that one update last year when Oliver thought Arnold was fucking Steph from behion
I haven't played the update yet but going by the photos Stefany has been kept busy. Which is what we all want to see. As others have said maybe the husband is not in control of the situation as he thinks he is. But as far as we know she tells him everything I don't think she keeps anything from him. He has had sex with two women but she does not know about one I don't remember him telling her. I wonder about her reaction if she finds out.
Oliver has had sex with 3 women besides his wife and Steph was there or watched each one of them get railed.
He fucked his wife's boss. He fucked Arnold's niece. He's fucked Romeo's mom. Steph watched via facetime when Oliver fucked Jasmine(Arnold's niece), and she was present and watching him fuck the other two.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I can't wait to read what you guys think about the update. For me it was best since that one update last year when Oliver thought Arnold was fucking Steph from behion

Oliver has had sex with 3 women besides his wife and Steph was there or watched each one of them get railed.
He fucked his wife's boss. He fucked Arnold's niece. He's fucked Romeo's mom. Steph watched via facetime when Oliver fucked Jasmine(Arnold's niece), and she was present and watching him fuck the other two.
Yeah you are right and I was wrong about Jasmine. I went back and watched it again, my memory is not what it used to be.

Reactions: Griev

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
now i wondering about sauna scene, why not let arnold cum before end call? is it creampie? the 2 old man already cum on MC Wife.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with gigan MultiMod:

Perfect Housewife v. 2405:
/ (542 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

For me, it remains more and more interesting and fun, I repeat that the icing on the cake is missing, I am referring to background music, sounds and moans in the H scenes.
Personally I would have preferred the messy bush and visible even in the four-legged position :p but it is just a detail which concerns my tastes, perhaps dev could try a poll to evaluate this opportunity.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes