Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
And put some story in this husband checking his Wife phone in phone there are photo and videos without permission is fucked
Do you know what I mean trying to say
brother can you add this function in this game can you show us perspective Stefany what she is doing you have showed us about the MC . show us the as a MC stefany what she is doing you can show us because this is going to be crazy. or what she is doing in spa
I'm sorry for my English my English is not good

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I am curious what the end game is supposed to look like here.
Also... The pair had an understanding, but why would that apply to everyone around them. I mean, you agreed to share, but why would anyone else?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why hasn't the dev added an official sex scene gallery yet, isn't it normal for a game like this to have one?

When she called him home early I really though she would be fucking Arnold, as he mentioned that exact scene the night before.

Also, the scene with Laura on the couch would've been a great point for a choice to start adding creampies or not, and the scene with her saying Dante can treat her as if she was his wife would've been a great reason for him to cum inside her too, as that is what one does with their wife, and finally, the scene with Erik and Stefany alone in the hotel room would've been the most recent moment for a creampie, her just forgetting to tell him he can't do it inside because she's drunk on pleasure and orgasms, it was a little weird that she was still only thinking about her husband's pleasure, and seeing as Erik wouldn't have been at fault, she wouldn't be mad at him.

At this point I don't think there will ever be a good moment to start allowing creampies for either Stefany or him giving others creampies, as the best moment (Laura) has already passed and they haven't talked about it afterwards either.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I thin
Why hasn't the dev added an official sex scene gallery yet, isn't it normal for a game like this to have one?

When she called him home early I really though she would be fucking Arnold, as he mentioned that exact scene the night before.

At this point I don't think there will ever be a good moment to start allowing creampies for either Stefany or him giving others creampies, as the best moment (Laura) has already passed and they haven't talked about it afterwards either.
I think or maybe even HOPE that the first creampie is an accident. Like Romeo finally gets a piece of Steph and he's just blissed tf out, and when she tells him to pull out dude just blows the biggest load ever. Fucking "Scary Movie style". Ok, maybe not THAT much but you get the point I hope! :p

or Mario gets her drunk and nuts in her. but then he'd get his ass beat and we don't want violence! :censored:

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes