MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Give it a try you give wifey the green light who you want to see her mess around with and sometimes you can join in or watch her
(y)Thanks for the answer, friend! I like the game when both know what they are doing or both give their consent to what they want to do... I especially like the exchange of a couple or swing

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I was never interested in games like this after I played "adventurous couple" about a year ago because I was disappointed when mc's wife was turned into a whore even fucking behind his back ... but looking at this game I want to try it. is it worth it?
I always use The Adventurous Couple as example of the WORST NTS game in existence. Wife just wants to get nutted in by everyone with the ability to do so. There's no tension, no build, just fucking.

I'd say this game is worth a download if you first understand that this is a true NTS first and foremost. Neither MC or FMC acts without the other's knowledge/permission. They like to tease each other and BOTH get off to watching the other fucking. Both have had the same number of partners at this point, but there's more teasing from the wife than the husband.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I always use The Adventurous Couple as example of the WORST NTS game in existence. Wife just wants to get nutted in by everyone with the ability to do so. There's no tension, no build, just fucking.

I'd say this game is worth a download if you first understand that this is a true NTS first and foremost. Neither MC or FMC acts without the other's knowledge/permission. They like to tease each other and BOTH get off to watching the other fucking. Both have had the same number of partners at this point, but there's more teasing from the wife than the husband.
And Anne’s pussy has a bbc magnet in it, she can’t be near one without fucking him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

fakemahou

Mar 21, 2021
Every update the author releases adds more and more characters that add nothing to the initial narrative. The game was very good at the beginning when the MC and Arnold were the main characters to develop. Currently the game has completely lost its way, no one except the author knows what he wants to do with his game, hopefully Arnold has 1 small scene. The wife is stuck in her same role of asking her husband everything when she has already fucked more than 5 characters. That the wife maintains the same dynamic currently is already absurd and boring. My recommendation would be to focus 100% on Arnold and then add more extra characters.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Every update the author releases adds more and more characters that add nothing to the initial narrative. The game was very good at the beginning when the MC and Arnold were the main characters to develop. Currently the game has completely lost its way, no one except the author knows what he wants to do with his game, hopefully Arnold has 1 small scene. The wife is stuck in her same role of asking her husband everything when she has already fucked more than 5 characters. That the wife maintains the same dynamic currently is already absurd and boring. My recommendation would be to focus 100% on Arnold and then add more extra characters.
Can you name those 5 characters?

fakemahou

Mar 21, 2021
Can you name those 5 characters?
There are more than 5, and the last one was the fat guy from the store who just showed up a couple of patches ago, and in the next patch she will have something with her husband's boss. And most likely it will also add more new characters and continue in a vicious cycle.
It's as if Summer Saga had never completed any route of the 10 women in the game and each update added new routes LOL

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
There are more than 5, and the last one was the fat guy from the store who just showed up a couple of patches ago, and in the next patch she will have something with her husband's boss. And most likely it will also add more new characters and continue in a vicious cycle.
It's as if Summer Saga had never completed any route of the 10 women in the game and each update added new routes LOL
We actually lacked a professional here who counted Stef's fucks, considering that you have these "mathematical" skills, at this point and while you're at it, count the handjobs and blowjobs of every single character and occasionally update us on those too, thanks:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: jfredy78

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
So here's my amateur counting.
Arnold, Erik and Dante so far are the men who had sex with Stefany. The other 2 might be in your head, dev wrote she's not lying so not sure what the other 2 would be. Mc also had sex with the same amount of women.

Gabrielss

May 11, 2022
2401_preview_05.jpg

v.2401 Third and Last Preview.

This is the third and final preview of the next update.
I would have liked to create an additional scene to those I have already presented in the other previews, but unfortunately I spent too much time with Erik's two scenes, and I wouldn't have the time to add another scene to the update.
So in this preview, I will add more images of the scenes I have already told you about.
In the first image, Stefany enjoys teasing Oliver, while the three men talking to her are distracted.
In the next image, Stefany takes care of her husband, while she makes Erik wait in the chair.
2401_preview_06.jpg
In the last image, Stefany enters the room where everyone is waiting to watch the demonstration, and she leaves everyone speechless.
2401_preview_07.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon!

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Sorry, but need 2 day of delay.

I'm really sorry, unfortunately during the control tests, I encountered some problems that will require a small delay to fix them.

This will take a couple of days to resolve, so the release date will be moved to Monday 5 February.

This image is another preview that I leave you, to soften the prolonged wait a little easier.
Patreon post image.png
See you on Monday.

He aways delay game this is second time he is doing this what is going on with him

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So here's my amateur counting.
Arnold, Erik and Dante so far are the men who had sex with Stefany. The other 2 might be in your head, dev wrote she's not lying so not sure what the other 2 would be. Mc also had sex with the same amount of women.
Sigh, its that time of the month again huh? The geniuses show up, lie, tell the Devs what he NEEDS to do with HIS game lol.
OHHHH I'ts almost time for the update. That means Marvin the martian will be here soon to bash the game in his monthly rant and that 1 guy that always begs others to "please, brother please be a hero" if on his way too!
The gang is back together boys!!

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Sigh, its that time of the month again huh? The geniuses show up, lie, tell the Devs what he NEEDS to do with HIS game lol.
OHHHH I'ts almost time for the update. That means Marvin the martian will be here soon to bash the game in his monthly rant and that 1 guy that always begs others to "please, brother please be a hero" if on his way too!
The gang is back together boys!!
Would the be me?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Sorry, but need 2 day of delay.

I'm really sorry, unfortunately during the control tests, I encountered some problems that will require a small delay to fix them.

This will take a couple of days to resolve, so the release date will be moved to Monday 5 February.

He aways delay game this is second time he is doing this what is going on with him
Come on, these are insignificant delays, day more day less does not affect the punctuality of the dev.
He delivered every month except one for the summer break.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Well the update is going to be a couple of days later than planned. Not a big deal as this game gets regular updates. Compare this to other games where you are lucky if you get an update every 6 months or even longer. I'm quite happy to wait an extra couple of days.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes