Wolf RPG Completed Perfect Service: The Guild That Does Anything for You [2019-08-18] [kurotozakka]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hey you never know, might pick up a few new tricks.
---
Where's Twistty tho. He's the resident expert on J games I think. What say he on this game.
Tumai - Thanks for the kind words and the mention - but I don't understand the question?
(Yes a collect J-Games and have for about 15 years now :rolleyes:)
Is there an error with your game somehow?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Tumai - Thanks for the kind words and the mention - but I don't understand the question?
(Yes a collect J-Games and have for about 15 years now :rolleyes:)
Is there an error with your game somehow?
No error. Just wanted to hear your opinion of the game if/when you tried it.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
No error. Just wanted to hear your opinion of the game if/when you tried it.
Oh - never played this game - I mostly play and collect VN's - only play RPG's with a really great story.
Saw this game before - and decided not to try it?

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo and Tumai

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Wolf RPG and 2DCG, 2D game, Animated, Japanese game, Censored, Female protagonist, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Adventure, Handjob, Multiple protagonist, Prostitution

130MB.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

• Angry
Reactions: Eurekachan26
Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know where i can get the fifth action point, i got one one from the bookstore and Krone's atelier but i don't know where to get the fifth one.

D

Deleted member 251124

i got the error '' cannot locale basic info data - PerfectService/Data/BasicData/Game.dat'' and '' cannot write to game.ini'' i installed japanese package and used locale emulator with admin, does anyone knows what the problem is ?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I bought elixir/potion from alchemist for +1 action point but it didn't add, I'm still only at 3 max?

D

Deleted member 251124

i got the error '' cannot locale basic info data - PerfectService/Data/BasicData/Game.dat'' and '' cannot write to game.ini'' i installed japanese package and used locale emulator with admin, does anyone knows what the problem is ?
In case someone might be going through the same problem, i found the solution, don´t extract the file into the desktop, put it in windows( :C) and the game should work.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes