Wolf RPG Completed Perfect Service: The Guild That Does Anything for You [2019-08-18] [kurotozakka]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I'm actually really enjoying this one. The dark haired one is my favorite at the time of this post. She has the best dialogue. The other girl is kinda...meh. Not really digging the doormat thing, though I do appreciate that we can play two heroines on both ends of the spectrum.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Is there like an English translation patch? Some parts are still missing.
First, in the menu, the girls´ "status".
The previously mentioned third scene with Krone. (So far. Didn´t want to go too far beyond that.)
I also found a message, either in game or in config, that said something like this: "There was an update. Updated content is not translated." Thus, my question: "patch?".

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there like an English translation patch?
This is a official DLSite translation so no patch. Although DLSite don't mention it on the store page, just like you said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I can tell that's from the latest version.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
It's way too short and I really only enjoy Shion's quests since the relationships formed between her and her clients are a bit more realistic and interesting, though that may be because Shion has the best written dialogue and she's sexy as hell and knows it, while the other one seems to be somewhat of a walking stereotype and I'll admit to skipping a lot of her scenes because they seem to cater to several fetishes rather than actual plotlines. Or maybe I just like watching Shion add quirky (former)virgins to her harem. Who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnyShadow7

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Wait, where to buy the extra points? There is krone's atelier (which is the alchemist shop) the book store, and what else?
ps: remember to scroll down on the shops, since there are some locked on scenes there.

This game is really good, love the art and the writing, well polished system. Just starting to feel it may be too short, but something really good for a dev's first game. Hope they get to translated the missing scenes, that Krone is just the type of lewd-virgin-klutz that can make some excellent scene.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone have the latest version (august 28th)?
everything its fully translated

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Gameplay isn't my thing, but that BGM in the evening at the guild? That was so good it made me play an hour longer than I meant to. Went and extracted the music so that I could find it (it's ). I know that most of these games uses free license OST but that just makes the one with exceptional choices stood out.

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
kinda sadge that i only found this game now. but this incredibly cute. Shion is my best girl here. i hope the shy guy wins her heart for real xd. 10/10 would reco.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Wait, where to buy the extra points? There is krone's atelier (which is the alchemist shop) the book store, and what else?
ps: remember to scroll down on the shops, since there are some locked on scenes there.
I managed somehow to get 5th AP as Kanan was lvl8 and Shion lvl5, I clicked on Estras item and got 5th AP unlocked.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes