Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.8 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
How refreshingly speedy.

By the way, is Yukiko gonna get more content later or is this all you had planned for her?

definitely more content, All girls get more content. I just want to make sure I guve all girls a full update of attention first.

I have a ton of individual scenes still planned for girls, as well as group scenes !

Was there something in patricular you wanted from Yukiko ?

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
definitely more content, All girls get more content. I just want to make sure I guve all girls a full update of attention first.

I have a ton of individual scenes still planned for girls, as well as group scenes !

Was there something in patricular you wanted from Yukiko ?
I was just surprised since Chie and Saki got a sex scene but Yukiko didn't. Figured you had something in mind.

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I was just surprised since Chie and Saki got a sex scene but Yukiko didn't. Figured you had something in mind.
Wait really ?

You should have been able to unlock 3 different Sex Sceens for Yukiko ? There are 2 in her main story, then once her affection rank is high enough there is another one in the Steam Bath Room.

Sorry, just realised you mean like Sex sex and not just a blowjob handjob or titjob hahaa

Yeah, there will be actual sex with Yukiko in the future

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
getting an error when i try do anything in game with my old save not too sure why

of Draw Event
for object Controller_Dialog:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_Controller_Dialog_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_Controller_Dialog_Draw_64 (line -1)

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
getting an error when i try do anything in game with my old save not too sure why

of Draw Event
for object Controller_Dialog:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_Controller_Dialog_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_Controller_Dialog_Draw_64 (line -1)

What version was your Old save from ? It's easier for me to troubleshoot this on discord, can you sne dme a message there ?
DarkDemarley#5011

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Ah it’s alright, was from 2.5 I think. I’ll just start up a new one next time I play not a big deal
No worries,

There are a about 5 ish known bugs that are now patched and will be available in 0.4 If you want to help with bug reports we have a discord server now :

Reactions: heavenly pete
Jan 28, 2019
Im getting this error code right before the end of the 3rd sex scene with margaret

of Step Event0
for object RoomController_VelvetRoom:

Variable <unknown_object>.Margret_Sex_Cum(100658, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_RoomController_VelvetRoom_Step_0
gml_Object_RoomController_VelvetRoom_Step_0 (line -1)

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Im getting this error code right before the end of the 3rd sex scene with margaret

of Step Event0
for object RoomController_VelvetRoom:

Variable <unknown_object>.Margret_Sex_Cum(100658, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_RoomController_VelvetRoom_Step_0
gml_Object_RoomController_VelvetRoom_Step_0 (line -1)

Hey !

Unfortunately this was a known bug with that verison It has been patched out though in 0.4.1 ! You can download it here :

Reactions: HowdyPartner12345

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Am I forced to start from scratch every time you patch your game? Because when I load up my save, the game keeps corrupting on me seconds after I start playing it. I select an option on where I wanna go, BOOM, corrupted.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Seems like its a fairly new game, but I'll be adding this to my watch list tto play much later. How much content does Rise have at the moment?

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Seems like its a fairly new game, but I'll be adding this to my watch list tto play much later. How much content does Rise have at the moment?
Yeah, I started this project in february. Rise's update isn't until 0.6, and I"m still in 0.4

You may want to wit a bit before playing to get to her scenes

Takonar

Aug 21, 2018
Game is pretty decent and dev seems active, so that's a good combination. P4 is definitely my favorite, and there's probably still tons of content to be explored with that cast, but if that well runs dry it'd be nice to see some P3/P5 girls.

• Love
Reactions: DarkDemarley

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Game is pretty decent and dev seems active, so that's a good combination. P4 is definitely my favorite, and there's probably still tons of content to be explored with that cast, but if that well runs dry it'd be nice to see some P3/P5 girls.
I like the way you think.

mortare

Sep 24, 2017
getting an error each time in the steam bath with yoriko

of Step Event0
for object RoomController_AmagiInn_SteamyBathRoom:

local variable Chie_Sound(100544) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_RoomController_AmagiInn_SteamyBathRoom_Step_0
gml_Object_RoomController_AmagiInn_SteamyBathRoom_Step_0 (line -1)

Reactions: DarkDemarley
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes