Personal Artwork/Animation

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
Back by unpopular demand! The game nobody's been waiting for! It's Perv 2! "Stunning visuals!!! The Developer's a genius!!!" - Blah Magazine
Seriously though, give it a try! It's a quick download, somewhat amusing (from the male perspective), and visually pleasing! Play on any computer with Windows! Use the space bar to shoot!

View attachment Hayride10.mp4
View attachment Hayride11.mp4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
Hello All!

I entered this "pitch contest", followed by a game jam. I need every vote I can get! Please take a few seconds to vote for "SEED".

Thanks much!

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
You sold all your possessions to support your addiction to the first "Perv" and it's a free game! You got so hooked on "Perv 2" that you had to seek psychological treatment! But put down that assault rifle, it's not time to go "postal" yet! THE PERV GAME 3 IS HERE!!!
Download and play on any computer with Windows! Use the space bar to shoot!

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
Guidance Counselor Ms. Eglody has all her openings filled, and then some! Download and play on any PC with Windows!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
The Sexual Adventures of Kristi Eglody, Pt. 1
Download and play on any computer with Windows!

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the advice! Still don't really know how to use this site. These are completed games, downloadable & playable on Windows PC's. However, as I am firstly an iClone animator, and secondly a game developer, these are short games, consisting of clicking on objects or buttons to display a 3D render or play 3D animations. Really not much "gameplay" involved. That is, they are basically erotic art presented in a game format. So I'll attempt to do what you advised, but please let me know if, after you've read this, the advice doesn't really apply. Again, thanks for the help!

Reactions: Releasethebungus5

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
The Sexual Adventures of Kristi Eglody!

View attachment Entrance.mp4
Prom.png MaidMenu.png

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
welcome BCarey.

A executable file download - scary!

I took the chance, downloaded the first file and ran it by Virustotal, 0 hits/61 engines.

So then I ran it.

Wow, that was an experience.

Splash screen says it's using "G-develop" game engine. I've not heard of that one before but they have a website that promises "Create your own games with GDevelop: an open-source game creator. No programming skills are required!"

I'm not sure what rendering software was used but the girl sure looks unique.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks very much Osanaiko! I am an artist and musician by nature, nontechnical, so I use iClone for my renders & animations/cut scenes, and GDevelop to make games. "No programming skills required" is a little deceptive, but has to be great for downloads! LOL There is plenty of coding, it's just visual, and divided into "events", "conditions", and "actions". Yes, the girl is very unique, perfected over years in iClones 5-7. She is a G5 type character. I don't like the G6 and G7 characters, and after iClone 5, Reallusion decided that custom heads could no longer be made in iClone. You need to purchase the Crazy Talk add-on, which costs more than iClone! Yet another reason I stick with the G5 characters, though their compatibility with 3D game engines is pretty much nil! I learned that the hard way with both Unity & Unreal, not to mention the fact that you need a team of people with various skills to create much of anything in those engines. It wasn't until I stumbled across GDevelop, a French game engine, 2D (but the isometric view looks really 3D), that I was able to crank out games by myself. And the characters look every bit as good in the game engine as in iClone, like they never did in Unreal or Unity, because it's all done with sprites. So which programs do you use? Check out my "non-mature" game if you like:

Last edited:

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
You threatened to walk down the street putting on discarded Covid masks, if Perv 4 didn't come out soon! Well here it is! Jermy.png

BCarey

Apr 23, 2021
I create 3D renders and cut scenes in iClone, as well as games in GDevelop. If anyone wants to collaborate, please let me know!