4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I can't move bottoms rings for whatever reason...

Nvm found out...this is a bit complex..for no real reason :/

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I feel a bit dumb for taking so long to figure out the orientation of the puzzle so i can slot everything right. The puzzle is probably more sensical for someone who is a puzzle game player as I very much am not. I do like the concept though and what is demo'd thus far is pretty neat.

However I must bring to attention that the test puzzle design is utterly unsolvable without brute force for anyone who happens to be colorblind.

Nov 13, 2017
Falling through the hole in the scene room really shows how far layed out the map is, and it looks really interesting. Definitely excited for the potential this game has, for sure!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They are good on my end. Ya that makes sense that it was the materials.
wrong specular setup also can cause this you wont see this often until the lighting gets higher precision
and of course wrong or inefficient UV setup at the edges

But for this type of character simplicity it's rare to see

Last edited:

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
wrong specular setup also can cause this you wont see this often until the lighting gets higher precision
and of course wrong or inefficient UV setup at the edges
When I started making character rig, I did some experiments with corrective morph targets and used SkinCache for proper shading. Later I abandoned this approach, but left project settings as they were. Those engine settings are stored locally, that's why there were no problems on my pc, but other people encountered artifacts.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
When I started making character rig, I did some experiments with corrective morph targets and used SkinCache for proper shading. Later I abandoned this approach, but left project settings as they were. Those engine settings are stored locally, that's why there were no problems on my pc, but other people encountered artifacts.
Interesting might be runtime fixable

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
So, I reunited some of your posts and decided to make a small Paint Guide to help out and nudge you in the right direction. Each link is a spoiler.

1. First thing first.

Interact with the big book with E. ( )

Remember the names on the page and seek for the 3 potions you need. 2 are on the bottom left table when facing the blue crystal with the book and seeing all the tables. The other is on the bottom right table.

2. Second thing second

You need to interact with all the bottles to be able to lift them. If they glow blue, Press E, they will glow purple after you drop them.

Bring the bottles to the vessel under the blue crystal. Use the scroll to adjust the distance. ( ) (I didn't try to let one fall so I don't know what happens)

3. A new door

A new door appears ( )

Each disc of color contains a letter of another color. The letter correspond to the shelves. There are books of the color of the disc.

You need to find a book that contains the written color (A is green so the name of the book must have Green in it). ( )

OR

You need to find a book whose colors are the same of the disc and letter. (S is purple on blue so the book is blue and has purple on it)

It appeared to me that, with dev help, the S is red, so the title of the book has Red in it.

(Tricky puzzle) (the names of the books are below)

FOR A :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FOR S :

FOR G :

FOR Z :

3.1. S shelf + S crystal

To access the S shelf, you need to unlock it. Use the revealing spell then the telekinetic one above the Y shelf next to the S shelf. ( )

You also unlock a crystal which is needed to interact with the movable runic circle under each table.

3.2. G shelf + G crystal

To access the G shelf, you need to drop a chair on the opposite floor button. The button is a large pressure plate (like minecraft) just before the red translucid barrier ( )

(You want to enter the right room, you need to push the left button with a chair)

4. Books

Once you found all the books, you can place the runes discovered on the cover under each table + the outer runic circle ( ) + ( )

You need to use the telekinetic power to rotate the runes. Each rune must be placed toward the outer runic circle.

5. New Skill

The door is open and you can learn a new spell ( )

6. The reward

Leave the central room and join the summoning area to switch your appearance into a futa one :sneaky: (or just stay the same) ( )

Use the skill either on the summoning ground or the table (2 sex scenes)

7. Enjoy :D

Thanks for all that contributed piece by piece to help !

A 3D puzzle sex-game is really an awesome new here, don't hesitate to show support for the Dev !

(Note : some people talked about scrolls but I didn't find them, and didn't needed them)
(Note 2 : There is a hole in the second room, a grey spot on the ground, if you fall, you have to restart the game)
(Note 3 : I made it as clear as possible for me, excuse me for the broken english or the unclearness)
(Note 4 : Hope you like the upskirt shots)
(Note 5 : Sorry for Paint Skills)
Dude, you did best on this guide.

And to Dev, how about changing the colour of the blue book with red in it's title, to a black book, with red in it's title.

Just my two cents, there.

Love this game, really can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Reactions: Elfrey

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
Alright gonna pass on this one,im here to fap not to candidate into genius olympics and im clearly not Albert Einstein.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Outfits are a really fine addition to me. The way they are to be found is great too, would love to seek for them !

Ambiance sound really add something more with the already present heels sound, it's nice.

New sex scene is dope, nice move !

Concerning the reflection tweaks, I didn't notice an impact on the performances.

I get that it's a magical world, but your mirror contradicts laws of optical physics :LOL: (It's kind of funny to see the reflection this way but the withe light is a bother to me)

Nice update, mate ! Keep the work like this ! :D

Fixes

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes