icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Normally I would post these NSFW previews only for Patreon/Discord but I just can't get over how good Amy's pudgy belly looks here and want to share.

View attachment 280175
This is the first time I noticed the subtle stretch marks there... ...so much attention to detail, gotta applaud to that...
...will have to check now if they've always been there and I just didn't notice or if you recently added them... ;)
EDIT: They've always been there, but due to compression they're way harder to notice ingame...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah - but some stockings would have made it even better. ;)
With a short summer dress?

The whole purpose of them is to show off the legs. I mean some girls wear them to keep cool (another thing stockings don't help with) but legs are the important part.

I would remove my own legs with a wooden spoon before I wore stockings with a summer dress.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah - but some stockings would have made it even better. ;)

The whole purpose of them is to show off the legs. I mean some girls wear them to keep cool (another thing stockings don't help with) but legs are the important part.

I would remove my own legs with a wooden spoon before I wore stockings with a summer dress.
I get that, as someone who likes stockings, and I agree that stockings is not appropriate for that summer dress which as you said is too short for that. However, I don't think stockings should be entirely ruled out in the game and that there may be some occasions where it might be appropriate. For example, dinner night or something like that. I wouldn't also mind knee socks, either. ;)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

Ha - I understand your viewpoint, as I do agree they look stupid if the tops are showing below the hemline of the dress.

I have always taken the view that I am the one my lady wears them for, and only I know she is wearing them, and that heels should always be complimented with stockings.

However in this case I would point out that the MC is dominating Jenna and would order her to wear what he wanted. I mean the end result is you want the lady naked except for the heels and stockings. ;)

invman

Jan 23, 2018
just downloaded it and its one of my fav game, cant wait for more sophie, is therea release date for update?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
except for the heels
Never got the fascination.

Heels aren't comfortable to walk around in at the best of times and men get their women to wear them for sex?

All I known is if I was straight and a guy asked me to wear my heels in bed he'd be getting told, under no uncertain terms, no never and don't ask again or the heels going up your arse.

I'm fine in my fluffy socks and slippers.

Reactions: Autismpowers

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Never got the fascination.

Heels aren't comfortable to walk around in at the best of times and men get their women to wear them for sex?

All I known is if I was straight and a guy asked me to wear my heels in bed he'd be getting told, under no uncertain terms, no never and don't ask again or the heels going up your arse.

I'm fine in my fluffy socks and slippers.
Each to their own :D
You did mention if I understood it correctly that stockings enhanced the look of the legs. I understood that heels also have an effect on female posture and movement increasing buttock sway and artificially making the legs look longer.

If I can remember my biology lessons from 50+ years ago, females tend to proportionally have shorter leg to body ratio - due to the need to have a longer abdomen for pregnancy.
A significant number of males do seem to be attracted to longer legs, probably something to do with them being wrapped around our hips ;) and so 'items' to enhance the suggestion of longer pins are not unexpected.
Unless of course you are dating Tom Cruise. :sneaky:

Anyway nice conversation, but we are going a bit OT.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
With most of the characters base story lines in place, next update is starting to move forward with each characters development. We now have Jenna in a dress, and she hates it.

There's still quite a lot of work to be done but I'm estimating about two weeks before the update is ready. Rather than focusing on one or two characters, I'm trying to spread development around multiple girls at once. As of now, we have Jenna and Amy content completed with Mayan currently in development. Most of the scene lighting is reworked and converted into Octane and all development work going forward is purely story content.

There will also be new repeatable interactions around the gym so be sure to look around.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried this one out today, and I was pleasantly surprised... Sure, it has a few quirks that were not necessarily my schtick... But overall it was fun to play and read... A few character visuals felt a bit over exaggerated, but I understand what the intentions were... The hint system was decent enough that when it didn't give direct hints, it wasn't too time consuming to open up the next steps with some of the relationship arcs... This VN/Game is one of those Relationship Grinders revolving around the Time-Day-Location mechanics, but the grinding elements are extremely minor and usually just involve seeing some repeating events a few times before the right day or time or place is selected to push the story along... Many folks already know how they work... But there are some short events outside of the normal story arcs, which was cool... There were a few purely peep type characters with no story arcs at all, that felt a bit over the top and out of place, but they are easily ignorable... All in all, I found that each story arc was unique and in some cases had their own side plots, which I feel was a nice change... There are some variations with some of the arcs, depending on choices made, so be aware... It doesn't always take itself serious, while still presenting fun story arcs... I look forward to seeing how this early in development project continues to grow... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes