Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Can any one provide the android port link for the latest version?

Here you are. Have fun. First back up your saves. Last to to me was Domiek. Personal trainer and now from that site is com.apkgamers.org.personal trainer tell me if it works

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
ok i have a huge problem i don't have this img WTF View attachment 306601
You're playing the beta, it's fixed in the non beta which was leaked on the previous page.

Here you are. Have fun. First back up your saves. Last to to me was Domiek. Personal trainer and now from that site is com.apkgamers.org.personal trainer tell me if it works
This is an unofficial port so I don't endorse it nor take any responsibility for it. If it works then great. I'll be releasing an Android version later this week.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated

Reactions: johnelros

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
You're playing the beta, it's fixed in the non beta which was leaked on the previous page.

This is an unofficial port so I don't endorse it nor take any responsibility for it. If it works then great. I'll be releasing an Android version later this week.
Didnt say anything or not going to take your job applying port android from you. But to me everything works. Just i back up my saves. And now that i am writing this post i have already finished the new version. Amazing job my friend. And for sure i will download your Android link. Can't w8 for the next update. Need Felicia to debut. Hehe. Amy's amazing

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Didnt say anything or not going to take your job applying port android from you. But to me everything works. Just i back up my saves. And now that i am writing this post i have already finished the new version. Amazing job my friend. And for sure i will download your Android link. Can't w8 for the next update. Need Felicia to debut. Hehe. Amy's amazing
No worries, I made that statement because in the past when there were unofficial versions, people would message me with questions about it. I'm like "idk I didn't make it" lol.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

how come only the redhead has animated sex scenes?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Because this is my first project and I'm using it to focus on learning the skills the right way. Trying to balance developing content and improving my abilities. My animations are not very good right now so I'm slowly trying to get better with a few at a time.
ah ok good to know, I thought your game was bugging out.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is being able to visit Amy at night before the dinner and as well as telling Sophie what happened at the dinner before it happened fixed?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Let's hope there's plenty more content for her in the future. I kind of like the wacky soccer mom too.
She's one of the main girls, plenty more to come.

She's also my MC's future wife.

The wedding will be awesome.

Jenna in a flowing white dress, gorgeous ceremony, then she knocks out the Priest, steals the communal wine and we get drunk in the park and mug passers by of their footwear.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
thank's Dom for the update fix can't wait for more of the girls' events all are MC marriage of approval seal well the "Main Story" girls not the side ones Dasiy tho I don't think she's ready yet shes too how to put it "loose"

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes