johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

So this has been a pretty rough week. I had 3 birthdays and was out of town for the weekend for my wife's team event. Managed to get over half of Amy's event completed. Currently we're sitting at 110 renders and 6 animations, with one about to go in for an overnight render. I'll be completing Amy's event later this week and then moving on to Dani. About time our feisty Latina gets some love.

We're still on track for having every main character get at least one event. Some will get more than one. Dani has 4 planned events, so you'll be seeing her previews in the upcoming weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing your reactions after you guys have been so patient since her last content.

As always, thank you all for your continued support and interest.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
my favourite all time in this game is amy and cousin so sexy

especially amy what a cougar i hope more content of her. she got also sexy feet and eating her pussy in gym was just so hot :love::love::love::love: it's just sad sush a godess take the sub role with MC:(

i wonder if there will be an encounter with the ex ?

Reactions: fanboi

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Always. Although if you haven't played since a new intro was added in February, I'd recommend you start a new game just to see the intro, and then just load your old save and play from there.
Sure, I will check.
Thank you!

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes