Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gal right hand we do not see and assume is holding ...
Guy right hand we do see and is anesthetized behind his back ...
Guy face is smitten with ardor + pleasure + incomprehension + hyperventilation + stroke ...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Got around to playing the latest update for this, some very nice material in here. Also realised that I wasn't supporting this one, fixed that now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
oh boy, trans content in this game felt like someone contemptuously throwing a one dollar bill to a beggar's face, nevertheless everything else is good.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

I have some exciting news for you all. The Splooge Beast is operational! As mentioned before, I got a little ahead of myself and started putting this thing together before we actually hit our goal. This thing has three 2080 Ti's and and one 1080 Ti. Once Octane Render is actually capable of utilizing the RTX cores, I will replace the 1080 Ti with another 2080 Ti. This new machine should theoretically double the speed of renders. Don't expect twice the amount of content as a large part of game making is setting up the scenes, post-process, etc. However, this is a huge boost is productivity. It also sounds like a god-damn jet engine with fans running at 100% during render.
I just put it together an hour ago. I'm now doing bench testing to make sure everything is working as it should. Hopefully, there are no hardware issues and we have a stable machine. It's been such a pain in the ass to migrate everything over from the old system. I've spent 3 days organizing all my assets on the old system and looks like will have to do that again for the new one. I hope later this week I can start showing some render previews once we are 100% operational again.

Anyways, I'm really excited about this new space heater. When I pay my credit card bill next month I'll need y'all to cheer me up in Discord. Tommy's Sex-ed NSFW channel could use new material that will really improve my mood ;)

Love all you bastards,
Dom

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Played the android version, really nice, not grinding, milf looks great, Amys my fave. She should just divorce, keep the house, MC choice of sleeping over. Trans content looks bit rush. But please add texbox opacity setting for Android, the textbox background is covering up. The 1/6/zz buttons too tiny too

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes