partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How can someone be so shameless? Completely inappropriate gym attire!
View attachment 453586
I know right. How can you go to the gym without a butt plug.
Well, at least no hard-on sausage visible, so nothing to worry about. Of course up to and until Domiek releases the stuff planned in NEW_FUTA... -file. (yeah, Domiek, never show your Desktop to anyone if it's so-oo messed-up as yours' seem to be. Not to mention your plans of dickgirls, fucking pervert );p))

• Wow
Reactions: Domiek

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I often find that dresses don't really suit muscular girls, despite really liking dresses and muscular girls separately. In this case though it works, she looks really good in that.
Yeah, and she really loves to hear it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Now, if we could get Big Blue to run that fast.....
Ha! Yes, but if the MC stips down naked and puts his erect cock through the center of a full cheesecake.....I believe she would run just as fast, if not faster.....and probably be much more intimidating too....most likely be spraying enough puss juice and orgasm to rival a fire truck...Lol!!………………….Peace!!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1574225928708.png

Dev Talk
Despite production ramping up, I've taken some time to continue experimenting with improving animations and creating them faster than before. Right now we're sitting at 14 completed animations. In comparison, the most ever completed in previous updates was 4. My line of thinking here is that some dialogue scenes which are just 30 renders of slightly different head and expression poses can be mostly replaced with a couple of animations that will do a better job of conveying the scene. There's still a lot of room to learn and improve but this will be my long term goal.

I'm currently wrapping up Jenna's third story event and then there's one more before I move on to Amy. I don't want to commit to any dates just yet, but I'm hoping to go into overdrive mode and get this update out by early December. Don't come at me with pitchforks and torches, it's a realistic but very ambitious deadline.

Till next week,
Dom

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes