Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
trying this game today : is it normal than the first day as a gay coach in a gym where girls want to train peacefully, i already f*ck one and all the others seems to want my d*ck ?
How everyone's brain works in this game.

Reactions: hupapa

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1575267407172.png

Almost there! 482 renders, 33 animations with 1 ready to go overnight. We're soon to see v0.55. It will have as many renders as the previous update and 4x the animations. I can't wait to share it with all of you and hope this is the last dev talk before it's out.

I have one more event to complete and then it's post-processing, coding, finishing up writing and bug testing. This year Christmas is coming early, boys!

Dom

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Good and bad news. Bad news first. I was hoping to get the update out by this weekend but looks like that was too aggressive of a deadline. Good news is that it will be 100% out by next Friday.
We're at 523 renders and 34 animations. All post processing has been completed and now it's just coding and finishing up writing the last of the events. I expect the closed alpha testing to be ready in 2-3 days, No previews will be posted as I don't want to spoil these last renders.

Hope to have you all playing and listening to your feedback soon!
Dom

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Been mighty quiet in here and on Discord. Loathe as I am to be "that guy", is the update still on for today? I'm kinda amazed, in a forum full of "wen update plz" posts this thread is strangely serene.

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Been mighty quiet in here and on Discord. Loathe as I am to be "that guy", is the update still on for today? I'm kinda amazed, in a forum full of "wen update plz" posts this thread is strangely serene.
I bet he got distracted by the City of Broken Dreamers update.

Reactions: Domiek

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Domiek has a thing on discord where if people keep asking when the update is, he'll stick dicks on all the women.

For your average dev that would be a silly little threat they would never do.

For Domiek.....

We're all surprised he hasn't done it already.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes