josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
Oh yeah, I just reviewed the memories file and that's another character I'd love to see more of-- Mayan. She's a little crazy, I'll grant you that, but the kinda dark thick girl is hitting some of my buttons really nicely...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh yeah, I just reviewed the memories file and that's another character I'd love to see more of-- Mayan. She's a little crazy, I'll grant you that, but the kinda dark thick girl is hitting some of my buttons really nicely...
She is a girl that have a really shit past with abuse of her step father, i hope we beat the crap out of that bitch.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Guess what.. I only focused on Hikari and i though, i'm gonna have her, then pass the other game what was preparing. And.. Under development. :/

pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
Is there a way to be able to edit values on mobile? To trigger flags faster? You can do it on pc I believe but I don't know about mobile

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
the scenes with amy are amazing. she may not be the hottest woman in this game ( it's between dani and sophie for me ), but her scenes are the hottest as a whole

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
NTR Avoidable?
There's a short intro where the girlfriend is screwing someone else, but she never appears in the story otherwise. The only cheating that happens in the game is you screwing someone's spouse and you get to rub it in their face. It's actually kinda satisfying because the spouse is an asshole. But if you don't want to cheat, you don't have to screw the woman. I think you won't be able to advance some plotlines, though.

Reactions: kynn88

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
As much as the update was very welcome, i'm not sure if it has as much content as when you released smaller updates more frequently or not.

As for you crossing out the 10th portrait for a possible girl, understandable, but somewhat sad.

I mean, what if the law somehow gets awind of this and thinks it's pretty bad ? Wouldn't it be great if one of the visitors is either in the police force or in the legal circle?

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
I'm stuck at progressing in Dani's route. It says to swing by her office late at night. So I camped inside her office, entered and exited every hour for a week, and no progress. Btw this is after the first memory scene

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes