Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm glad you were finally able to get this update out. Your game was one of the first ones I supported on patreon and I can't wait to see what you've learned when you finish this and get round to making your next one. I'm just curious will the best girl Jenna get more scenes in the next update?
Rather than answering with words, I'll show you whats on my screen right now.

1601116025001.png

eisenhorn1701

Nov 2, 2017
Hey all. I've progressed well with pretty much everyone but I'm having problems with finding out why sophie comes home late on friday. The cryptic hint is well cryptic. Have i missed somthing or am i being thick. Can you help please?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
finish all hint but only one last with daisy.
Any idea with Daisy Hint? still not able finish this last one with craving cock or ocd.
i did gave her a mint etc.
It takes two evening visits to her dorm. The first is you, Alex and Daisy. The second (at 1900 in case the time matters) is just with Daisy.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey all. I've progressed well with pretty much everyone but I'm having problems with finding out why sophie comes home late on friday. The cryptic hint is well cryptic. Have i missed somthing or am i being thick. Can you help please?
If I remember it correctly, just stay at home on Friday until 5pm or 6pm, and it should proceed :)

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes